13﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

The trip to Crocus was a quiet one - at least on Rose's end

The trip to Crocus was a quiet one - at least on Rose's end. There were many things running through her mind after the little exchange with Master Makarov. First, there was the fact that he asked her to forget about what she had been doing with Crime Sorcière for the past year. It was something she couldn't ignore, it might have been easier the previous year when she just went with them. However, with her guild members around, it was something she couldn't ignore. She had been researching the anomalies happening in the city, and the strange magic that always surrounded the place during the Grand Magic Games, it was just so hard for her to just back down. And then, there was her past and the way the older man had apologized to her even when he had nothing to do with it. Just like the other guild members did many years ago, she had another person watching over her. Rose didn't know if she was just lucky or if life just felt bad for the things it made her go through when she had no one, and decided to give her what she lacked during that time alone. People to rely on.

"Our inn should be around here..." Mira murmured while looking at the map on her hands. "Is this the right street, Rose?" Mira wondered while she turned to the brunette and pointed to the street name on the map.

Rose's golden eyes moved away from the book Master had given them with all the rules that they needed to know for the games. She looked at the map Mira was pointing at through her white frame magic reading glasses and hummed in agreement."We're gonna have to turn right in the next interception." Rose said.

Mira looked up and nodded when she saw the street name she was looking for. "Thank you." She said while smiling at the brunette and paid attention to the road.

"I wonder if Gray is going to be in the same one." Juvia said with a daydreaming voice. "Maybe we could sneak out and see each other during the nights."

"Remember that we are on different teams." Gajeel commented.

"A forbidden love between two rival teams. It is just like the movies." Juvia said with a little excitement lacing on her voice.

"Do you think Natsu and the others arrived?" Panther Lily wondered out loud.

"I'm pretty sure if Natsu was somewhere near town, there would be some sort of commotion happening." Freed said while taking a look on the map Mira was holding. "I think this is the place..." He said, stopping in front of a red and white five stories building.