86﹒⪩ 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖿𝖺𝗋𝖾

War was something part of humanity always liked to avoid at all cost, but there was another part of humanity that found pleasure in making others feel weak, making them do things against their will for a purpose that they might not even agree with

War was something part of humanity always liked to avoid at all cost, but there was another part of humanity that found pleasure in making others feel weak, making them do things against their will for a purpose that they might not even agree with. Sometimes it was to protect something very valuable, it might be something tangible or not but still very important for people to give their lives for it. Everything that was happening in Rose's life wasn't just to defend Fairy Tail, her destiny was at stake. She did get over the vision she had a couple months ago, she did not accept that future for herself because she was seeking something else next to the people she loved. However, deep down she could feel herself walking on a path that reached its end and she was currently standing in an intersection - unsure which path was the correct one to take. Rose wasn't one to be a fool by appearances but she had to be careful, sometimes evil would cover their path with the things someone desired the most. A tactic that always won over those wandering travelers seeking a future for themselves and ending paying a huge price in exchange.

Rose slowed down on her walk when out of the sudden she felt the temperature around her dropping drastic degrees below the normal temperature. She rubbed her hands together and blew over some hot air on them to warm them up. The brunette had been making her way towards where the Connell were located - the spot given to her by the First Master into her plan. However, it has been a couple minutes ever since she had heard any word from the others, the constant screaming and orders from their base at the guild completely died down. Rose didn't pay too much mind to it, thinking it was just a way to make sure that they were talking to the right team at that moment without any disturbances, and that the lines to the rest of the guild would be open once again.

The brunette stopped on her tracks, her golden eyes wandering on the space around her with a light frown. Rose knew the forest she was walking through - the plenty of games of hide-and-seek and training with Asuka and Romeo were just enough for her to memorize every corner of the place. The place she was currently standing was unknown to her, the odd clearance and the repetitive pattern of trees and bushes forming a circle around her were just strange. Rose stood up in the middle of it, her senses sharper than they were before but there was not magic but her own surrounding her.