59﹒⪩ 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁

Actions mean more than words, but sometimes those actions can be easily mistaken if no one gives any reason behind them

Actions mean more than words, but sometimes those actions can be easily mistaken if no one gives any reason behind them. Sometimes those reasons can't be said aloud, because others might take them as being selfish for not taking into consideration their feelings and only thinking for themselves. Rose was selfless, she always was more concerned with the needs and wishes of the people she loved than worrying about her own wellbeing. However, she knew people were still going to get hurt no matter which one of her two only options she took. She was going to be seen as a coward, running away from a vision she wasn't sure if it was going to be true. If she stayed, she was going to be seen as an egocentric person, not caring for the safety of her friends and family, just because she didn't want to be alone and feel alive when she was with them. It didn't matter what route she decided to take, she was going to be a selfish person in both ways.

Laxus brushed his thumb on her left cheek, wiping away the small tears that dare to escape from her beautiful golden eyes. The veins on her entire right side were still a dark purple color, almost black as ink. It was visible that the brunette was in excruciating pain and didn't have any idea to take that away from her. The earthquakes were starting to get more frequent than before and it was becoming obvious that such a power was coming from her "Just hold on a little longer, okay?" He said while keeping his calm as much as he could. "Make sure everyone is okay." He said to the Thunder Legion - who were not too far away. "I'll take Rose somewhere else." He added. The lightning dragon slayer had the feeling that if he didn't act quick, something bad could happen. The more time he spent near the brunette, he could feel something foreign coming from her, something that was trying to overpower her.

"But what is wrong? He is not around anymore. Shouldn't whatever he did to her be over already?!" Evergreen questioned while watching with worry and terrified for the brunette's condition.

Rose groaned in pain when another wave of magic was released and the ground underneath them trembled stronger than before - some cracking were starting to grow the buildings nearby. The brunette was reaching her limits and she didn't know if she was going to be able to do what Laxus had requested. Every time her body released a strong wave of magic, she only felt like everything inside of her was turning into pieces, like her blood was turning into acid and her bones into dust.