60﹒⪩ 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒

Her long wavy hair moved in sync with the wind traveling to its new destination

Her long wavy hair moved in sync with the wind traveling to its new destination. Her eyes were closed enjoying the gentle swishing sound of leaves rustling, the fire in front of her crackling and the wood hissing through the night. The smell of fish being cooked had been wandering through her nostrils for a while making her stomach grumble, desperate for some food. Rose let go of a sigh before opening her eyes and bringing the fish close to her with the stick she was holding with her gloved right hand. "Just a little more..." She quietly said with her voice being hoarse for the lack of verbal communication. It's been a month since that night she left everyone behind, deciding to move as far away she could get. She had been living away from society, avoiding every city or town that came across her journey, not wanting to be seen by anyone, not again. She just couldn't go through the same troublesome moment of being caught for not being careful with her surroundings.

The brunette carefully eyed the coat displayed on the stalls and the money she was holding on her gloved hand. She had spent most of her jewels buying a new set of clothing and a bag, it was getting very uncomfortable traveling with a tight dress and heels all the time. Running away without any sort of planning had made Rose's life very challenging. Even more when she left without any supplies to aid her during her trip. Rose was just lucky enough that an elderly man insisted on paying her something for helping carry his things to town. The first one she had come across for the past seven days. Rose wasn't sure what could be more important in her situation, whether to use the little jewel she had left on the coat that could cover her from the cold weather or save it for something else.

Rose sighed, not sure what to do. She couldn't do any type of jobs that involve magic. The last thing she wanted was to draw more attention to her. However, getting simple jobs was very hard to find. "Excuse me." She called out for the retailer.

A young lady with short orange hair turned around to face the brunette. "Yes ma'am, how can I help you?" She answered with a smile plastered on her face. However, Rose started to feel a little self conscious when she noticed that the retailer was looking at the dark purple veins on the right side of her face running down to her neck and part of her chest.