02﹒⪩ 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉!

The screams, shootings and explosions coming from outside reached Rose's ears

The screams, shootings and explosions coming from outside reached Rose's ears. She could feel the room spinning around her, the dizziness still clouding her mind but still tried to open her golden eyes. The brunette tried to move a little bit, something that made her wince from the pain her body was going through. She was completely sore, her arms being the one suffering the most from being held up by hanging on the ceiling for far too long. A loud explosion coming from outside made her flinch from the sudden loud sound, her body reacting on its own. The screams and groans of pain became more frequent along with the firearms being shot all over the place, getting more closer to where she was.

Rose was clueless on what she should do. She wasn't sure if there was another random fight between the men who were always around. She also didn't want to lie to herself and think that finally someone - her dear two friends - had finally found her and came to her rescue. She didn't want to think that she could finally be free and escape the nightmare her life had become. However, the chances for her to finally get away from that place were very low, her soul and mind already coming into agreement that he was destined to die in that place.

She took a deep breath just to be welcomed by a sharp pain on her right side, biting into her bottom lip to hold back the scream from leaving her lips. A couple tears ran down her cheek, finding it hard to hold them back. Once the pain calmed down, she let go of a shaken breath along with another quiet sob. It was too much. "H-help... please s-some-someone... help me." She tried to say but it wasn't loud enough not even for her own ears.

Somewhere nearby, Alzack and Romeo were taking care of some of the wizards just to give Bisca enough time to recharge her weapon. A very short shotgun appeared on Biscas hands, it was ornately decorated by intricate, pink spiraling motifs over its stock and central part. It also had a purple lacrima orb on its body. "Take cover!" She exclaimed when she saw the last wave of dark wizards coming at them and aimed her shotgun to the middle of the group. Alzack and Romeo hid behind a rock that was big enough to cover both of them before the green haired woman shooted only once , the bullet splitting into several dozen magic attacks striking on each remaining wizard. Once the place was clear from any enemy, Bisca let go of a sigh while letting her shotgun disappear into thin air. "Who would have thought that there were so many of them..." She said to no one in particular.