1

1st POV

I had just transferred to Night Raven College. The gates and campus just gave you an eerie but yet magical feeling, which was kind of cliche. I was only one step away from stepping inside, once I do there is no turning back. I can't let anyone here know what I actually am.

One step. Two steps. I'm in.

The gates of NRC close behind me. I don't look back and walk forward, this is a new chapter.

-

I am met by the NRC principal, Crowley Dire. He walks me into the mirror chamber where students are determined what their soul's magic is. I have not been organized yet so I still carry my bags with me.

Crowley opens the door to the mirror chamber. The chamber is dark and elegant, so this is where the souls are sorted. I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach, why was I so nervous, I shouldn't be so nervous.

"Mirror, what is the dorm this soul should be in?" The principal asked the mirror.

By surprise, the mirror lit with a green fire and appeared a large white mask speaking in a deep voice, "This soul... This soul is unlike any encounter I've had. This soul is cautious and beautiful,"

"So, Pomfiore..." Crowley said but the magic mirror interrupted, "Savannaclaw!"

"What?" I say. I didn't know much of the dorms or the leaders but I remembered that Savannaclaw was a dorm for more of the athletic and hybrids students. Worse of all, they had a temper.

I didn't want to go into this dorm. Out of all dorms I had to go into this one. Well, I guess the magic mirror can't lie. I sigh and Crowley leads me into the Hall of Mirrors.

The Hall of Mirrors was a tall building and was also an extravagant place. This place had 7 mirrors each with a label above it; Heartslabyul, Savannaclaw, Octavinelle, Scarabia, Pomfiore, Ignihyde, and Diasonmia. Each mirror had stone carvings based on the tales of the Great Seven.

"Into the mirror." Crowley brought me to the mirror labelled Savannaclaw, it had claw marks around the mirror and bones around it. I took a deep breath and stepped in the mirror.

I felt my shoe hit a hard, sandy land. This place was so different than I imagined and it was amazing. The land was so different and the banner saying 'Savannaclaw' hung upon the tree branch with a huge building that looked like a huge cave, a den, for the predators of the world.

"I'll take you inside to meet the dorm leader. He will help you during your stay here." Crowley took me inside of the cave.

Inside was so different than what I expected. There was a big pond that was connected to a waterfall. The ceiling was so high up that the windows brought light in, yet the light wasn't bright under the palm trees or the canopy. Chairs and rugs decorated the rest of the area.

"Bucchie, where is Kingscholar?" The crow cawed at the hyena boy.

"Eh, Leona? I was just looking for him. He probably went to go take a nap or something." The hyena boy left the principal in a bit of distress.

"At least show the new student to their room." Crowley pointed me out.

"Tch. It's not my job." The little hybrid boy didn't want to deal with something that wouldn't benefit him.

"You're the vice dorm leader!" Crowley yelled.

The hyena boy sighed at the crow, "Hey, Jack! Show this new meat to their room. There should be an extra bedroom next to your room."

The tall, well built, wold boy grunted out a yes and took my bag and threw it over his shoulder, "Let's go."

I followed the wolf boy. I didn't know his name but since we're going to be living under the same roof might as well introduce myself, "Um, I'm Y/n. What's your name?"

"Jack." He grunted. He wasn't much of a talker so the rest of the way was quiet and awkward.

Jack crossed the wooden bridge. I followed after him while looking at the view of all the other bridges and rooms. This place was so spacious and had quite a view.

"We're here." He said. I opened the door and it was a nice room. The sheets were white, the closet was empty, and I had a view looking out to the cliff edge.

"Thank you. Um, Jack-kun," Jack twitched his ear, cute, "Do you have to call me that?"

"Um, well I thought it was okay because you're in the same grade as me or are you older? Jack-senpai?" For a second I thought I saw him crack a smile.

"Jack is fine. Also I'm a first year."

My jaw opened wide, "You're a first year!"

"Yea. You don't have to yell about it." He rubbed the back of his head, "Get settled. If you need help I'll be next door."

I say thank you again before he leaves and closes the door. I run and belly flop on my bed. I never got to feel like this when I entered RSA (Royal Sword Academy).

"I've got school tomorrow!" I groaned.

-

The next day, I woke up early with the sun. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, wore my uniform, and was all set. That was when I realized that everyone was still asleep.

I knock on Jack's door, "Jack?"

His door was unlocked so I opened it. I gasped and could't exhale. Where is he? Is this the wrong room? That was when the first year popped up behind me giving me a heart attack.

"Jack! What the?" I was confused.

"You didn't come to practice today so I was wondering if you were lost. Seems like you're not." He says to me.

"What do you mean? Practice?" He nods his head, cute, "Yea, the whole dorm wakes up before the sun rises and practices at the field until school starts."

"What? You guys practice before the sun rises?" I raised my voice. If I were at RSA I would be lectured to not so I lower my voice back to it's normal level.

"Yes. I guess I forgot to tell you since I thought you'd know." He said. I was amazed that these boys actually woke up early and practiced.

"Um, do you mind if you get out? I have to change." I blush a little, "Uh, sure."

I walk out of Jack's room and take a deep breath out. I started talking out of practice and I didn't even realize it.

"Hey, you ready?" Jack opens his door and leads me back to the main school campus.

The campus is huge so we have to walk to the school. I might lose 5 pounds a day if I walk this much.

As we're at the entrance Jack stops, "This is as far as I'll go senpai. You can go on without me."

"Eh, why?" I ask.

"I'm waiting for Leona-senpai and Ruggie-senpai to enter the school first. I wouldn't dare to enter the school before my senpais'." Jack is so sweet, my eyes watered for my love for him.

"Alright, then I'll go on in. See you later Jack." I waved bye and entered the school. The school was also huge, I passed so many corridors that I was wondering if I was lost.

"Oof!" I bump into a tall man with a huge hat with a large white feather decorated on it.

"Oh, excuse me monsier. Are you alright? You should watch where you're going?" The tall man tells me.

"Sorry. I'm just confused. I don't know where I'm supposed to go. I'm supposed to go into class 2-E." I tell the tall man hoping he shows me the way.

"2-E? So you're in the same class as Roi du Rose. Don't worry I will take you there myself. By the way, what is your name monsier?"

"Y/n." I say, "Y/n, pleasure to meet you. I'm Rook Hunt, year three. If you need help just come find me."

"Thank you, Rook-senpai." I say as we reach class 2-E. He bids me a farewell and I enter the classroom.

"Who are you?"

It's been a long time since I uploaded a book. This book, I didn't want to upload at first but I already had everything planned out so I'll just upload the story. I hope you guys enjoyed the story and stay safe.