56

"I want to you."

He wanted me. I knew exactly why. Argor wanted to take control of my beast powers and use me. When I kissed him we both knew what happened. I trusted him. Now I can't trust anyone. No one understands and I can't tell anyone since they would never understand.

"Y/n." Vil stood in front of me, he wasn't smiling or smirking or doing anything that would annoy me.

"Vil."

"I'm sorry." He said. He was sorry, for what?

"I'm sorry for everything." I won't forgive you.

"I know you don't forgive me." Why should I?

"But I'll make it up to you. I'll trust you and help you and listen to you. So will you give me one more chance?"

I looked at Vil, maybe my stare at him was blank because he wasn't moving. I wasn't moving. Why did he have to come now, I'm already confused with my own problems.

"I can't forgive you. Or give you a second chance. Vil it's not your fault. It's not my fault either. Actually I have to tell you something." I wanted to burst out in tears but for I think my heart's been numbed to the point that I can't feel pain.

"Before we met, I went to Royal Sword Academy. I didn't make a lot of friends besides this boy named Argor. I was fragile, gullible and he used that to his advantage to make his way into my heart. I fell his his tricks, his looks and kissed him."

Vil didn't move, didn't say a thing, didn't make an expression that would make me discouraged. He just let all my truths fall upon him.

"You see, in my village we are descendants of a cursed beast. My family has the trait and so do I. When I kiss someone I can make a contract with them if I want to and so I made a pact with Argor. He used me to attack other students, attack villagers and I couldn't do it but because I made a pact and trusted him and I..."

I felt a lump in my throat and tears being held back. It hurt a lot to hold back but I wasn't done telling my story.

"I was able to break my pact with him by knocking him out and kissed him. I then left RSA and transferred here. But to tell you the truth I didn't want to make any friends yet I still have people who look after me, trust me and I feel the same about them. Especially you... Vil-senpai... you hurt me a lot when you said you hated me."

I couldn't hold back anymore, the pain started pouring out of me. Vil patted my back and held me so close that I started staining his shirt with my tears.

"Vil-senpai, I liked you. But now... I... I hate you." I looked up at Vil and smiled, "I hate you a lot Vil-senpai."

"Then... what am I going to do so you won't hate me?" He asked. His sing song bird voice, his fragile eyes, his lips... I have no reason to.

"Let's make a pact."

Without hesitation from either side we both felt each other's lips. It was smooth, soft, nice. It was long without a doubt sparking up feelings we both hated.

"Y/n."

"Vil."

We stayed silent and I don't remember much after that. It seemed as if we only saw each other and couldn't remember anything else.

-

"Today we'll be researching the history of overblots. Trein-sensei has agreed to help us with our research." Mr. Divus said. I think I saw him glare at Trein-sensei.

"Trein-sensei, I studied about magic crystals and former magicians. I learned that once a magic user uses too much magic they overblot. I don't know much but this is the basic information."

"That's good Y/n. Why don't you explain how it happens, what happens afterwards and how to stop overblot?"

"Okay." I grabbed my pen and wrote down those questions.

Trey, Rook, Vil and I started grabbing some related overblotted books. The books started piling up and the research was starting to get to brain. I couldn't focus anymore, I need a brain break.

"Let's stop here for today." Trey finally said. He and Rook went first, Vil and I stayed behind to clean up. It was silent. We just waited for one another and walked together to the dorms. It was really quiet on the way back.

"Y/n," the silence broke, "Why do you still trust me?"

"I don't know. I guess it's because I don't have any reason to be with you that I'm acting like this." The silence continued throughout the rest of our walk. We didn't know what to talk about or maybe we did but wanted to keep the silence.

We finally broke the silence when we reached the magic mirror room, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," Vil said. We both stepped in front of our mirrors. I took a quick glance at him before I left.

I head to my room, my mind being totally blank. Can't think of anything and didn't bother. That was until I hit the showers. My thought process became more alive.

For some reason -I didn't really have one- I trusted Vil more than anyone else. Maybe it's because he's a stranger to me and in my head and my heart I feel like I know him. I know he won't be as bad or as evil. I am seriously crazy.

I hopped out of the shower and got ready for bed. You know, life may not be as bad as I thought.

And another chapter! This week I finally have homecoming and just wanna say that I am super excited! Mostly because I'm one step closer to having the science chapter commence and then the ball! I forgot there's more...

Anyways! Since chapter six and seven aren't out there will be a time skip and the story won't be accurate from that point on. Mwhahaha! I know, this laugh means I just got a terribly, wonderful story planned out.

Thanks for reading!✌️