19

3rd person POV

"Y/n?"

Vil quickly held Y/n in his arms. Y/n wasn't waking up nor were they showing signs of health problems. The signs Y/n has is magic, she's under a spell, a sleeping spell. He could use his magic but he doesn't have his magic pen, he can only take out the caster.

But no one's around, wait, that cloaked figure. Vil quickly tries to find the cloaked figure from before but the figure had vanished from his original spot. Vil must find the caster, he didn't know why, Vil felt the need to do it himself for he hated seeing Y/n's face but hated seeing her face even more clueless when she's asleep.

"I think you're looking for me." The cloaked figure approached Vil.

"Who are you and why did you put Y/n under a spell?" Vil said.

"That's none of you're business, Y/n's mine, stay out of it Mr. Vil." The cloaked figure went to grab Y/n but Vil stopped him.

"Don't come any closer or I'll,"

"What? You can't do much to me without your magic pen."

"Yeah but we can!"

Jack and Rook were at the gate. Jack quickly went in front of Vil and Rook went to comfort Y/n's unconscious body.

"Tch! I won't let you get away." The cloaked figure out down his hood. Surprisingly, the cloaked figure did not look horrible but very handsome (not as handsome as Vil).

"You're from RSA. What business do you have with Y/n-senpai?" Jack confront the handsome stranger.

"Jack, stop! He'll hurt you," Y/n had woken up, Rook had broken the spell, "Get away from my friends Agnor!"

"Agnor? What a hideous name." Vil criticized.

"Haha. We'll see about that. Y/n kiss me."

The sudden atmosphere was out with a shivering sense of a perverted handsome man was in the air.

"Y/n-senpai is he crazy?" Jack questioned.

"Of course. He's actually more of a pervert though. He used to control me using a special magic. I can't explain right now but what do you say about just kicking his butt?" Y/n said.

"Don't even bother. Besides we can't hurt other students especially when we're off campus." Vil said to the three of them. They all agreed and went back to NRC.

"I won't let you have Y/n, she's mine! Now get your hands off her Schoenheit!"

"What the heck? My hands aren't even on Y/n! And I'm not even her friend. Please go back to wherever you came from." Vil yells at The stranger with the strange name.

"I won't be insulted like this!" He seemed more like a little boy that was insulted about his piece of candy or something lamer than that.

"Vil, no!" Y/n yelled.

"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on beauty on the outside not inside. Therefore, I curse you to be second fairest in the land, no one may break this curse until you show the world how beautiful your heart is."

A bright light had flowed, everyone had closed their eyes. The magic seemed much more powerful than they thought. When the glow has dimmed, they opened their eyes to see nothing, not even the handsome pervert.

"Vil!" Y/n said concerned, "Are you alright?"

"Yes I am. What was that?"

"That was Agnor's special magic but it's more of a curse. He just used his magic to make you the second fairest of the world, forever! The only way to break the curse is to fulfill what he said, you have to show the world how beautiful your heart is."

Y/n started panicking. Vil was enraged. He worked so hard, he stayed up day and night, he lived to be the fairest of them all but all of this was ruined...

"It's your fault.." Vil glared at Y/n.

"This wouldn't have happened in the first place if I had helped you. This wouldn't have happened if you came here. All of my hard work!"

"Vil calm down." Rook tried to stabilize the broken star.

"No! This is all Y/n's fault! Ever since I meant Y/n my life's been harder! Stay away from me! Don't even think about coming near me!" Vil yelled. Vil had run back inside, Rook had apologized and chased after Vil.

"Y/n-senpai, are you alright?" Jack said in a whisper.

Y/n had felt a shock. Jack had to help Y/n stand and walk them back to the dorm.

"Y/n-senpai, please explain to me. Who was that man? Why did you decide to leave suddenly? Please tell me everything."

Y/n sighed, "Alright. Just don't tell anyone."

Jack nodded and Y/n began her story, "When I was a first year in RSA, I had a secret. The only person I told was Agnor, he was once someone I trusted and considered a good friend, as time went by he was clouded by greed and magic and decided to use my secret as an advantage."

"How? Senpai, please tell me your secret. I won't tell anyone."

Y/n sighed deeply, "When the moon rises, I turn into a dangerous and hideous beast with metal scales. I even got a wound. The only way for my to stop this is by having an owner, to have an owner you have to kiss them. This is a magic hidden within my family that has lasted for generations, my family was never meant to lead but rather serve, I can't seem to understand why though. It really is all my fault! If I didn't become friends with that jerk and never met Vil this wouldn't have happened!"

"This isn't your fault! It's that jerks fault!" Jack raised his voice.

Jack believed more than anyone that it wasn't Y/n's fault. It wasn't Y/n's fault or his, it was all that jerk's fault! He brought this upon Y/n and he wouldn't let it bring Y/n down.

"Jack, promise me that you won't tell anyone."

"I promise."

Maybe I should rewrite my story. I think it turned out pretty bad and I'm busy with school and I'm lazy, horrible combination.

I am thinking of rewriting this story and making it different. I don't know! I probably won't update for awhile because I'm busy and lazy. Thanks for reading.

Actually... I will continue the book.