12

1st POV

It was already been two weeks since I transferred. During that time it has felt the same, I wake up, practice, study, class, study, practice, then go to bed. It's now the first week of the first month and all that I've been doing till now has been laid low.

Only one time I believe I made and accident but I don't remember what that was. I always practice and study at NRC that I don't know what to do if I didn't have to study or practice. I always hang out with Riddle and Jade, Epel and Jack, even Leona sometimes. I haven't seen Vil since I gave him my gift to him, I hoped he kept it, I wonder if my magic on the rose is still working.

"Oof!" Jade put his hand on my head roughly.

"Y/n, Magift is coming up. Are you signing up in your dorm?" Jade asked.

Magift was a famous tournament between the dorms of NRC and every other country. I was definitely signing up this year, I want to have the experience of playing against other players than my team.

"Of course. I really want to see who I can beat." I smile. I loved winning, but sometimes losing wasn't bad either.

"Really? Well, I head that Diasomia is going to beat Savanaclaw again this year since Diasomia's dorm leader is very good at magic."

Diasomia's leader. He's always mentioned but I never met him, I will probably meet him at the Magift tournament.

"I don't like your way of thinking. Savanaclaw will definitely win since I'm on the team. Besides, what kind of dorm leader would he be if he shunned his teammates because he's too powerful."

A loud bang startled Jade and I. The sound came from another student who seemed like he just woke up from a nap. He had beautiful blue eyes and silver hair.

"How dare you say that about Malleus-sama! Take your words back right now!" The boy was angry. I did just insult one of the people who would most likely kick my butt and no one would save me, but I wasn't going to say sorry, I barely knew the guy!

"No, I won't apologize because my personal opinion about someone cannot be changed unless I change it. Second, stay out of my business. I don't need you to tell me to say sorry to someone I don't even know or care about." I said back at the silver haired boy. The boy seemed as if he were about to burst in anger for what I just said.

"Anyone who insults Malleus-sama, I must not take lightly. But I will respect that your opinion is your own personal matter, but I will change your view on how you see Malleus-sama." The boy steps out of the room.

I sigh in relief. That seemed pretty intense and I thankfully wasn't going to have to fight or anything like that.

"So, what's this Malleus-sama they talk about? I never met him and he seems like a horrible person."

"Malleus is the dorm leader of Diasomia. He's isn't much associated with anyone in this school besides those that follow him. He's a fairy and next in line to the Thorn of Valley's throne. He's very great in magic and I heard he has horns on his head." Jade responds. I now know how Malleus looks if I can try to imagine him.

Jade departs and I head my way back to my dorm. I really hope to join the Magift tournament. I was already back at my dorm and headed up to Savanaclaw's Magift stadium.

-

I feel so bored. I wonder what Jack is doing? I decide to head to his room after my shower to ask him for a small favor. That favor was to ask him to join me in Magift qualifications.

"Jack." I knock on the big door that was Jack's. Although Jack would normally open the door all the way it wasn't opening and not only that but the door was unlocked. Did someone break in? I quickly open the door hoping bad happened to Jack.

Surprisingly, he wasn't in the room and the room wasn't a mess so he probably didn't close the door properly. I look around just in case anything seems out of place. I look at Jack's bed because a bright red glanced my eyes. It was a thick red book with the title 'Guide to Mythical Creatures and Beasts'.

Why would Jack need a book like this? Surely the first years wouldn't need to read a book like this so why is he reading something like this? Why he confused about his people? Unless...

I take off my jacket and pull my shirt off and see an already healed scar. What happened that night? Did Jack see me or did someone else? No, if they did they would say something about it. I only have a month until I change again so no one should suspect me now. If anyone found anything about my family's secret I will be in big trouble.

The door to Jack's room suddenly opens and it was Jack. He quickly closes the door, "Um, Y/n, you know that's not your room right?"

I look down and quickly dress myself again. I squeal really loud in my head as I die of embarrassment. Of all times! I had to show myself to my own pure, loving, tsuntsun, wolf, good, handsome, boy! I have ruined his innocence.

I open the door and Jack has his back turned towards me, "You can turn around Jack," He turns around with a hint of red on his cheeks, "Sorry you had to that. I'll make it up to you, but for now, I'll just leave now."

I walk away to go to my room. Jack, feeling a little disappointed, "Y/n-senpai, please don't feel ashamed of yourself. I promise, no, I swear that I didn't see anything. I only want someone who loves Y/n-senpai to see that side of Y/n-senpai."

We both blush of embarrassment from what he just said.

"What are you talking about? Go back to your room and go to sleep." I quickly head inside my room and bellyflop on my bed and scream in my pillow.

Why me?

Sorry I haven't been updating. I try my best to update at least a week with two or one chapter and I also have school, yes, I'm that young. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I had a writers block. Also, I forget to update sometimes since I always spend my time finding pictures of Twisted Wonderland fanart, which you guys should look at.

Happy Birthday to Azul Ashengrotto! One of my underrated cuties despite already having a chapter. Give him some love and even though his birthday passed in Japan time, it's his birthday here in America, or if ya live here.

See ya till next chapter