34

Thinking on my friendship with Vil had me worry about our trust. I trust Vil but I don't trust him enough to show my true feelings around him. Not even my past and my secrets. I shouldn't push myself either. I did tell Jack my secret but that's basically all I told. Now that I think about it I don't even know how Vil really is, I don't how he truly is when he's not faking it.

What's all this crazy talk about?! I shouldn't doubt Vil. I should also tell him more about myself. But...

It's been awhile and I think it's that time of the month.

Yes.

The full moon.

Which is also painful! But I went through this many times and I'm fine with it now. I think. If I was back in the village it would be easier to cope with it since we do a traditional fire dance to prevent less pain and it requires a lot of other stuff too which is a lot of work for me. The only other way for me to not feel pain and the only way to not turn into a beast is if I had a owner but I haven't told anyone and I'd rather do it with someone I can trust and love.

My parents are lucky though. My father has that beast and my mother was a normal human. Back then the beast tribe was not very open to others but a lot has changed when my parents got married. I have no idea why we have this beast thing every moon thing and there's a lot more to it.

Should I tell Vil about this secret though? I mean I like him as a friend and all but I always end up picking the wrong people or that's just Jade and that pervert!

Reminds me, I can't believe Jade saw me in such a girly anime girl outfit! I just wanna hurt myself so bad but also not. I just need to make more friends to get over him. And.... now I sound like a girl who's broken up with her ex and needs a boyfriend to get over him which is so messed up. I really need to stop reading novels.

As my thoughts were being completely weirded out by itself I was trying to focus my mindset so I started reading my novels. The novels on my phone were much more interesting than real life. Oof!

"Hey watch it!" Some dumb animal kid said when he clearly was supposed to be watching where he was going because I wasn't.

I bend down since I dropped my phone, luckily it didn't have any cracks. I head to the main court yard, you know to get to class, but I trip over my own feet and drop my phone again in the fountain of all places! I hate my life. Luckily I can just put it some rice later to drain it out but not at the moment or I'll be late for class.

I headed to the Magift field. We were practicing and all of a sudden the disk came flying towards my stuff and only my stuff. My phone was on top of all of it and surprisingly it still wasn't broken, must be my lucky day.

After Magift I went to check the horse stables because I heard there were horses and Riddle was there. He and I have become much closer ever since Jade happened. Riddle and I are very awkward because we both have one thing in common which is struggling to make friends.

"Riddle!" I wave to him and go up to him, "Seems the equestrian club has more hours."

"Of course, we have to groom, feed, take care and check the horses. There's a lot more to it though." Riddle said. He was a bit busy helping the others but still had time to still talk to me.

"Hey Riddle I'm coming to the dorm with you, do you mind?"

"No. You can come but I'll be pretty late so please go on without me." Riddle said and I okayed him.

I take out my phone to make sure it's still okay but some green haired boy who yelled at me, bumped me and made me drop my phone which was stepped on by his horse. Oh lucky me but not for my phone!

I can feel my phone's spirit leaving this world.

I wipe off the dust and thank goodness the screen isn't cracked. Surprisingly! And it still works!

Anyways! Heartslabyul is always cooking up something, maybe they have rice, which is why I wanted to go back to Riddle's dorm to get rice and also because I can get Deuce to help me. I hear Deuce is a tech whiz, he might as well should've joined Ignihyde but the mirror says otherwise.

When Riddle is done with his horse duties, I mean, equestrian club duties he walks home with me. We quickly, or what felt quick, to the dorms. I asked Trey if they had rice but they don't unfortunately but he said I could try Pomefiore or Scarabia since they should have rice and Deuce says that it's a miracle that my phone's still good looking and working. I hang out at Heartslabyul a bit and then leave.

I don't know anyone from Scarabia so I head to Pomefiore to get my rice. The students let me in since I'm a friend of Vil's. I ask for rice but they actually comply because they probably know how weird I am. I get a bag for rice and put my phone on the counter and hear a kkk!

My phone!!!!!

-

"So that's why you were crying?"

I nod my head aggressively.

Vil sighs deeply, "You should be more careful. You also shouldn't be so dramatic about damaging your own phone if you knew you were being too intense with it."

"I know." I whimper. Vil sighs again, "Here."

I was in confusion. Vil was giving me a box and inside that box was a brand new phone.

"Take it." Vil ordered.

"Why?" I said hesitantly.

"Because your phone is broken." Vil said.

I almost cry again, "Thank you!" I hug Vil tightly.

"Yes, yes, I'm benevolent and you appreciate my kindness." Vil said.

"Thank you Vil, it must've cost a fortune. Why do you have a spare phone anyways?"

"My father sent it as a present for working hard in school. He said that my phone was probably outdated and bought me a new one. But I don't really need it."

"Oh wow. How can I ever repay you?" I say with hopes that it's something I can't obtain and nothing crazy like getting dolphin milk.

"How about kissing my hand?" I blink once and grab his hand to put a light kiss on it.

I look up at Vil and smile, "Thank you."

Vil pulls his hand away and coughs, "Um, you can leave now. I need my beauty sleep and so do you. You'll wake up with bad skin if you don't have a proper sleep schedule."

"Oh, ok! Goodnight Vil." I open the door and just before I close the door all the way I hear Vil say,

"Just great, only Y/n makes me blush like this."

This chapter was based on the part where Belle is given the mirror and in this case we get a phone. If only this happened in real life and if Vil was actually kind. But! this is fanfic so we can do and have whatever we want!

Anyways thanks for reading and I promise I will try to write more creative stuff, I feel like I'm writing a one shot or fillers at this point. I'll add more drama, mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!