64

5-6 months later

Y/n's POV

It was almost the end of the year. Third years would be having a party to celebrate being a fourth year next year and the fourth years would have a separate party for graduating. It was a lot on my plate.

Mr. Divus recommended me to be the next chair, in charge of all activities this year and I was an exception because Ruggie didn't want to be the head so Leona picked me and thus I'll be the next dorm leader. Normally Riddle would do this because he's in charge and he's a dorm leader but I was an exception and because Trey asked me for a favor.

It's already been 5 or maybe 6 months since I broke up with Vil. We haven't seen each other at all, not even a glimpse. But this year Vil was nominated to be a singer this year. It wasn't required but this year was hectic and we wanted to do something different. Also because Crowley said this was basically our last chance to see Vil Scheonheit preform live and for free.

All the third years would become an apprentice or an intern making their lives busy. Let's see; Trey, Rook, Malleus, Lilia, Leona, Cater, and Vil would all be fourths years, as far as I know. This whole party for two grades was a bit exhausting but fun.

"Y/n!" It was Deuce and Ace.

"Ace tore down all the decorations! The streamers are all broken and some of the older party supplies are busted."

"Hey it's not my fault. You're at fault too! If you hadn't showed up and but the broom on the floor I wouldn't have tripped."

"You!"

"Stop fighting. It's okay Deuce, Ace. We're still deciding on the theme, we just needed to get inspiration from these items used in the past. Now that they're ruined we'll have to make a new idea. I'll be going into town tomorrow to buy some things, make a list of what you want me to reserve and buy."

"Oo! Can we get streamers?" Deuce's eyes lit up. What a kid, it's so cute!

"How about some tape? We ran out."

"Okay. Make a list right now and I'll get them tomorrow. See ya." I left the two to bicker over a list and relaxed a little. I still haven't decided on a theme yet. I wanted to do a starry night theme but that felt common. I want something to be out of this world.

Oof! Ow. I fell on the floor. I look up and see his face. This is total deja vu.

"Y/n, I was looking for you."

"For me?" Why was Vil looking for me? Was it because he wants to get back together? No, don't jump to conclusions. He's here for the song or the party I guess.

"I'm here to ask you about the party." I was right!

"Oh, yes. How can I help you?"

"I wanted to come up with a song and wrote some lyrics. This is what I came up with so far."

Vil handed me some papers and I only looked at the words. They were okay but they seemed a little too... sad.

"Vil I don't want to be mean but these songs are too sad. Maybe you could sing a song about love or happiness. I don't know much about music but could you come up something a bit different. Sorry for asking."

"It's fine. I just need inspiration. I was going to head to town to find it."

"Oh really. Great, me too. Maybe we could go together?"

"Sure that's fine." Vil smiled a little and then we went our separate ways.

This reminds me of that time Vil asked me out and we went to the village for our first date. Stop it Y/n! You already broke up and you need to focus on the future, not the past!

"Oh, I'm late!" I ran quickly after getting ready. Vil and I were supposed to meet at eight. It's already 8:20.

I see him! Ah! Whoa!

"Ah..."

"Are you okay?"

I look up and see myself in close body contact with Vil. This is way too close!

"Sorry! I almost forgot and snoozed my alarm. I even bumped into you, sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. Remember, you don't always have to be sorry."

Vil...

"Let's go."

"Oh, yeah!" Vil opened the door to his car for me. It was a pretty white car that had red seating. It was amazing.

With Vil's car we got to the village in no time. We walked around after parking, looking for inspiration. All kinds of things were happening. Foods was the best part. With Vil's help I was able to get most of the things on the party supply list. We then took a break at a nearby park.

"Thanks for helping me."

"It's no problem."

Then what felt like an awkward silence despite all the noise in the background. I fidgeted my fingers, I feel a bit nervous. Going about with your ex and trying to pretend like nothing was wrong was really hard to do.

"Care to buy a mask?" A shop moving vendor came up to me randomly.

"Uh, for what?"

"Don't you know? Masks are a symbol for this islands celebration about the joker!"

"Joker?"

"He's a villain in our children's fairytales. He's is very funny and a bit evil. Very good for children."

"Ah, that what it is. (Gasp) I have an idea. Thank you very much sir. Let's go Vil!"

"Wait you didn't buy a mask!"

I rushed Vil to the car and back to the school. I had an idea and I wasn't going to lose it. I quickly noted down the theme for the third years party. Masquerade.

"What do you think?"

"I like it. Also, I have inspiration for my new song too. It was fun today."

I blushed a little, "Ah, yeah. I had fun today too."

These feelings that I tried to push deep down felt like coming back up. Now that I think about it. Vil and I are still connected! We didn't even end my beast contract. We already broke up but it would be awkward to just randomly ask to kiss him again.

"I'll see... whenever." We we're already at school.

"Oh, um, see you whenever." I got out the car and shut the door. Walking back I tried to devise a plan to end the contract but none came to mind because each idea was stupid. You can't just go up and kiss someone.

For now let's just forget it.

Mwhahahaha!! Those days of not uploading are finally back. I have a bunch of brain storms and they aren't going away.

Enjoy!