50

It was crazy after that. After passing my final test I was finally an individual! Yes! But now I had to find an owner. After the 18th birthday and passing the final test you become an individual, when you become an individual you become stronger but also more dangerous. On the full moon you can become so feral that you'll become a beast for a week. I have to find an owner before the next full moon and it has to be an outsider.

"So, are you happy?" Vil asked me.

"Yea. I'm really tired now. I can't wait to go to sleep."

'Why'd he come here then?' I remember my mother's words. Why was Vil here? The only reason was because of me, but why?

"Vil..." He replied with a hm.

"Why'd you come here?"

Vil's POV

Why did I come here? I don't even know the answer to that myself. I stayed silent for a long time. I didn't know why. I only came here because of Y/n, but why?

I then remember that all this time, all these feelings. Could it be? No, I can't lower myself into thinking that. Love is for people who see each other imperfections. I am perfect so I have to find someone as equal but there is none.

Y/n is... a bit perfect.

"Vil?"

"Sorry. I... I just came here to smack you." I hit my hand really hard against Y/n's head. They rubbed the place where I smacked them and geared up fake tears.

"Your so mean. But you know what? You would go across the world just to smack my head. I feel so special!" They smiled. What an idiot.

I put my hand on Y/n's head, "That's right. So don't just leave without saying a word."

Y/n smiled even more. They're so happy for no reason. Really, what am I gonna do with you.

After all the celebrations we finally went to bed. Y/n and I would go back to NRC. Although the time was short it was fun.

"Goodnight Vil-senpai." Y/n yawned and went to her room.

"Goodnight." I closed my door and changed into my sleepwear. I looked out the window overlooking the village. What a beautiful view.

Then I went to sleep.

Y/n and I finally returned to NRC, tired and hungry. It was too late at night for us to find a place to eat. Neither of us wanted to go cook.

"Let's go." Y/n said and headed towards the kitchen in the cafeteria.

"What're you doing?"

"I'll cook." I found myself worrying at the moment. I don't know if I should even try Y/n's food.

I waited patiently at the counter for Y/n. They were grabbing ingredients from left and right, whatever they were doing didn't make sense but they smell from the food was telling me that it was coming together.

Set in front of me was a a fried fish dish. I wasn't really into fried foods but I was hungry. I never thought that day I would have to eat fried to live would come.

The smell pulled me in, I took my fork and stabbed the fried fish. My lips trembled as the fish came closer to my mouth and into my mouth. Oh!

"Vil?" Y/n looked at me as if there was something wrong.

"Y/n this is very good. What did you put in here?" Y/n smiled content about my comment.

"I used mayonnaise, mustard, lime,"

"Mayonnaise!"

Y/n looked at me shocked at my sudden volume, "Y-yes. Um, do you not like mayonnaise?"

I had just eaten my least favorite food in the world yet Y/n made it taste so good. The first dish Y/n made me has such a fattening dish, why? I should've told her I dislike mayonnaise to the ends of the earth, no, the universe. I wish mayonnaise never existed.

"Y/n..."

"Uh, yes?"

"You did a good job. Making mayonnaise taste better than I thought it would." I pushed the unfinished dish away from me. After knowing the ingredients I didn't want to eat it anymore, but for some reason my stomach betrayed me to keep eating.

Eventually I finished my meal and it was very delicious. Despite it having mayonnaise in it, it was very good.

"You can go back first I'll do the dishes." Y/n grabs the two dishes and places them in the sink. I didn't want Y/n to do all the work but I didn't know how to do the dishes.

"Y/n let me do those."

"Are you sure? I doubt a super star like Vil Scheonheit can do the dishes."

"I've never done the dishes before but there's always a first time for everything."

I grabbed the sponge and scrubbed the plate. Y/n grabbed the sponge from my hand and added soap and water. Y/n gave me back the sponge and observed me as I did the dishes. For my first time doing the dishes I did pretty well.

"Good job! Now you can do my dishes for the rest of my life."

"Heh, why would I? My hands will get dirty and ruined from continuously doing dishes." I look at my hand to check for any problems, luckily there weren't any for now.

"Well who knows? Maybe you will be doing my dishes."

I felt myself heat up a bit. Doing Y/n's dishes everyday, that would only be possible if Y/n and I loved together. Why am I being like this? I shouldn't blush at the thought of Y/n and I together.

Together? Me and Y/n. That's... not such a bad idea.

"See you tomorrow!"

"Goodbye." Y/n went through the Savannaclaw portal and I went to Pomefiore.

I went inside the main entrance and it was dark, good, everyone was asleep. I walked quietly as I could to my room.

"Well, well, well... Monsieur Beautiful is back."