63

Vil's POV

I've been stressing a bit over the past few days. I've been trying to not thinking about my school at career life choice at the moment but the more I push the thought away the more I think about it. I can't choose. What would Y/n want? Should I just ask them? No, I don't want them to know. I don't want to disappoint them when we just got together.

No, Vil, this is Y/n they'll surely understand. In the end I'll still lose Y/n, no matter what choice I make. Since this choice affects not only my future but Y/n's they need to know. Y/n and I dated only for five days, almost a week. I don't want to break up but life's getting in the way.

"Vil, are you okay?" Rook asked, "You're expression is so serious you might start forming wrinkles."

"Ah," I take out my mirror and check. I didn't see anything, "Hey."

Rook laughed, "Sorry but you looked really angry to the point that your eyebrows started looking mean. Are you okay? You've been a bit strange lately."

"Yeah, thanks... actually no. I've been really worried. Recently I got a call from my manager about being the main character for this huge production."

"That's great! Are you excited?"

"I didn't say yes or no. The production will happen next year. But next year I'll be a fourth year, I always wanted to be an apprentice for medicine, makeup and potions. I want to be the main role but I also want to be an apprentice. What should I do?"

"Hmm, does Y/n know about this?"

"No. I'm too afraid to."

"This decision is very life changing for you. I can't make that decision for you. Vil, I've been your friend since freshmen year. Staying by you side taught me that you're a trustful and decisive person. I know that you'll make the right decision but you can't have it all."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

-

Two days felt more nerve wrecking than the last five days. That conversation with Rook made me feel more nervous. On that day Rook told me it was decision, I don't know what kind of decision I should make.

But this affects my future. I want Y/n to be in my future but as Rook said, I can't have it all. I have to tell Y/n.

The bell rang, it was the last hour and Y/n texted that they wanted to meet up behind the school. Why would they want to meet there?

I walked to the back of the school. No one was around. I couldn't see Y/n until I heard my name get called.

"Vil!" My heart felt a squeeze type of sting, it was hard to explain but it felt like I was expecting something horrible.

"Hello Y/n." I tried my best to smile.

"Vil, I have something to tell you."

"Me too. Actually I've been too scared to tell you this. I-I..."

"Vil... let's break up."

There it was. They squeeze indescribable feeling was this, pain. It hurt so much. Even so, Y/n, who said those words, was crying too. Tears came upon my face as well.

"Vil... it was bound to happen so don't feel bad about it later."

Even if you say that...

"You're famous—— you're the amazing Vil Scheonheit."

I'll feel...

"So don't be sad."

In the end....

We both knew it would be this way. So why does it hurt so much?

"The best part was... that we were genuine."

....

"I'll be going first." Y/n left. My face was still pouring out tears, this was no act, but reality settling in again.

I wiped my cheeks and checked my eyes, they were a bit red. I didn't want anyone to notice so I quickly walked to my dorm with my head down. Luckily no one walked up to me or talked to me, I probably looked so gloomy that they didn't try to reach me.

"Vil-san," Epel?

"Are you alright?" He asked. Geez, why that question?

"Waaaaahhhh. I'm not alright. I'm so pathetic! My first love who loves me back and we only dated for a week. You know what they said, "It was bound to happen'. But why?! Waaaaahhhhh! Why does everything good never come to me?"

After or hour, maybe two, I felt exhausted. Epel escorted me to my room and I asked him to leave me. I wanted to be alone but at the same time, not. I wanted to be alone with Y/n. Be happy. Yet the whole world felt like it was coming down and as a senpai I totally ruined my image.

What am I going to do? I lost Y/n. I have nothing more to lose, right? Then, since I can't have Y/n, I'll just have everything else in this world; fans, people, cards, flowers, love, you name it. I'll become number one and Y/n.... She'll be my number one, something I can never reach.

I'm so tired. Life is so exhausting.

I have a lot of chapters which I didn't expect or having this kind of twist. Or uploading another chapter in a day. I guess I'm bored since I have break already.

Anyways Thanks for reading!