28

As you were preparing for battle you heard your phone ringing. It wasn't a special occasion at home so they wouldn't be calling, you look and that the caller ID says Azul. You didn't have Azul's number bu it was probably important. You decided to pick up and on the other end you heard Azul voice.

"Bring Jade and Floyd on the phone I need to speak to them." You were curious why but they you understood that eels don't have pockets.

"The phones' for you." It seemed like the weirdest about to be battle of history, and it was, you hand the phone to Jade and Floyd. The two seemed shocked and soon they said, "We'll be going now."

You were confused as to why they were just leaving but the call was still on going, "Hello..."

"Come back with the picture. I won't let Jade and Floyd or anyone else stop you. Just bring the photo and we'll discuss more when you're done." You were confused but you listened. Since you didn't need to worry about Azul and his minions you go to Ace.

"Well, since you're so passionate about our life I'll let you come inside. I'll show you around myself." The merman guard said to Ace. Before Ace could turn down the offer you rush up to Ace and say, "There you are! How could leave without me? Don't you know I want to go in the museum too. Oh, but it's closed today, guess we'll just have to go home."

"Is this your *coughs* friend?" The guard says.

Ace looks at you and questions you, "What are you doing? This wasn't apart of the plan."

"Just say yes. And change of plans, we'll just get the photo and then leave. You're already this close."

"Um, yea. This is the love of my life, we both have a fascinations for mermaids. But we got separated when exploring so we agreed to meet here." Ace explained. He can come up with so many lies in a spilt second. How come he doesn't go to Octainvinelle?

"Well, since you guys are so nice I'll let you in. Just stay next to me and I'll show you around. My shifts over now anyway." The merman said and he opened the door to the museum.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I never thought that I would actually get inside the museum. I hear it gets very crowded." You didn't have a sweet tongue like Ace but you did do improv, "Yes, thank you."

As you exported the museum for the photo of Prince Rielle, you were once again fascinated by the wonders of the coral sea. Triton's Spector, the princess' dinglehopper, portraits, inventions, the sea witch's cauldron, and so many other thingamabobs.

"Hey, Y/n, the picture." Ace pointed the picture with the red haired boy and many of the little merfolks in the picture.

"I'll distract him while you get the photo." Ace said. You quietly walk away to another corner while Ace distracted the guard by asking him questions. You quickly swiped the photo and put it in your pocket. It was time to go now.

"Oh, look at the time Ace. The potion's magic is running out. We better get going if we don't wanna drown."

"Oh, um, yes. We have to get going now but it was very nice having you around and knowing more about mermaids." Ace said to the guard. Luckily he never found an inch of suspicion in us and personally escorted us out of the museum.

Ace, Deuce and Jack all were confused by my sudden move in the plan but we got the photo in the end. We all headed back in the mirror and another student from Octainvinelle was waiting for us and said to go to Mostro Lounge. What was Azul planning now?

I headed to Mostro Lounge with the three first years. I told them to not get involved but they still came in the end. These boys are causing more drama in my life than those teenage girls in Chinese dramas.

Azul was in his office, sitting on his chair with the twins on both sides of him. Leona was there too so I sat in the couch opposite of him. The first year trio stood behind me. With this many people in the room I didn't feel so comfortable.

It was silent for awhile but Azul took a deep breath to break the silence,

"I have a confession. Y/n, I can't break Vil's curse."

Holy! We're almost at 5k readers! Yay! This chapter is short for reasons; 1) School is coming to an end and I'm busy because of that 2) I have a busy weekend

I will update this book but by next week will be summer vacation for me. I said a few chapters earlier that I was traveling this summer so I won't be able to update as much. I'll try to make a longer chapter during this short period of time.

Thank you for reading!