How the story was supposed to go

Again, I want to write that I'm very happy you have read my book. I haven't been able to get inspiration until one day on YouTube I was bored and listened to Japanese Disney version songs. I listened to So Close uploaded by Proud Hufflepuff (probably spelt it wrong). It inspired me to write again and not only because I know the English version of the song.

I then thought of Vil and the plot. I originally did not want a super traumatized character but yet have a toxic ex was the best I could traumatize my character with. I thought since girls don't just fangirl but boys too so I made it an all gender book. Usually I write in a girl's perspective so if there were any hers' in there I apologize.

I did want a curse or Vil to say something like you are my world and it breaks the curse but then I thought eh. So I changed it to being a phony baloney curse and Vil stills says you are my world.

I did involve Jade a bit too much and I realized that. I did want to add more Kalim to it but it didn't happen. I realize that even thought I'm writing about this certain character I lose point and start shipping MC with another a character at some point and then change the focus again. Sorry if I confused you.

Honestly I didn't want such a long book. Like 71 chapters, how can you guys keep reading? I stop at thirty, that's my limit. But I'm glad you read till the end.

I didn't know what I wanted for an ending exactly. I just thought, I'll end it here at chapter 68 but I thought no. So I made a ten year time skip because that's how I literally imagine Vil falling in love.

This book was for those who love Vil. I didn't see him as my favorite character but as this book went on I slowly started to like Vil too. Now the book has ended and hopefully a new book will be made by me.

Just so you know I never reread my chapters and keep it at a 1,000 word limit which is why it took so long! And why the story is a bit crappy and grammar is just bad. I'll try to reread my chapters from now on but at the moment I'm brainstorming ideas for another book. Maybe a readers x one shot. But I never done a one shot and don't have a lot of ideas for one.

Anyways thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed the ending. The end.