26

"Um, I suppose you aren't related to Azul? Are you?"

"Oh, Azul! That's my precious baby boy! He's been gone for so long and I can't visit him since I'm so busy running the restaurant. Tell me, how do you know him and how is he doing."

They really was related to him. I was kind of shocked but what did I expect Azul to get his personality from.

"Well, he runs a lounge on the school campus. It's very popular amongst the students and he does a lot of contracts. Many students were enslaved because of him. But he doesn't to seem to be missing home." I realize about what I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure Azul misses you when I'm not looking. I think he's so busy, I mean."

The octo-lady laughs, "It's alright, well he is my son so of course he is successful and has many people working for me. Although, he should be paying attention to his restaurant and school work, I glad to know that he might miss me. He's been so shy when he was a little kid, he always hid in his octopus pot when he was little, he was so cute! I miss him when he was little, I wish I could squeeze his cheeks again."

Wow, I'm now a bit confused. She's Azul's mother? How can such a con man be made from such a mother?

"Well, I finished my meal, do you mind showing me where the museum is?"

"Of course. I'll take you there myself and show you around."

"Thank you." I thank the octo-lady but then I realize I didn't even ask for her name, "Uh, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Y/n. What's your name?"

"Silly me. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ursa. But you can call me Auntie since you helped me. Now let's go before the museum closes."

Ursa, I mean Auntie grabbed her purse and ushered me to follow her. We made it to the Atlantic's Museum in no time. While Auntie Ursa was getting tickets I saw a strange slimy snake pass by, I thought it was my imagination but, "Hello Y/n."

On my face was holy! And in my head was holy! I need some holy water! Wait, I am in water. I need holy air!

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jade questioned me. What was Jade and Floyd doing here? And why do they look so snake like? Did they get mutated in a lab or drank Azul's horrible tasting potions and turn like this?!

"What! How-Why-What?"

"This is our original form. You must be dumb if you didn't know that." Floyd insulted my IQ but I didn't care. I have been friends with Jade this whole time and he was an eel!

"So you weren't mutated in a lab or drank Azul's potions?"

"Of course not." Jade smiled, I know what that smile means. He's here to stop me, even though I'm his best friend.

"I won't let you stop me." I get my magic wand ready on my grip.

"Oh, Y/n why would you ever think that? I'm simply trying to help my best friend, but don't make me choose between you and Azul. I don't want to come to that decision." This little...

I can't get angry and I can't lose focus here. Jade and Floyd are here to stop me but I won't let that happen. I'm prepared to fight. But am I really willing to fight my best friend for some guy?

"Y/n-chan!" Auntie Ursa comes back and I see Jade and Floyd are really shocked.

"Auntie Ursa?" Jade said, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question, you and Floyd. Are you guys here to visit? Is my Azul with you?" I could see the sparkle in Ursa's eyes as she mentions Azul.

"No, we are simply here to show Y/n around right Floyd?"

"No way. Azul asked us to capture Y/n so they won't be able to reach their end of the deal and Azul would have them enslaved." Jade just had a mental smack on the head while Floyd just looked like he didn't care that he said the truth.

"Oh my, well I wish you brought my son with you. Since we're all here why don't we just all go to the museum together. Y/n-chan is here to visit the museum with me. I didn't know that you were coming so I didn't but enough tickets."

"It's okay aunty, me and Floyd will go tell Azul to come home soon. Let's go Floyd." The two eels swam away and I on the other hand have never felt so grateful besides that time Vil forgave me.

"Hmm..." Auntie Ursa was looking at me in a strange way, "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just that I thought you would make a suitable in law if my son is chasing after you. Do you like my son?"

I didn't want to be rude but who am I kidding I got to be honest, "No, I only see him as a classmate." Dang it! I was still too kind.

"That's too bad. No wonder why my son isn't coming home, he doesn't want to involve me in his teenage love drama. But there must be a reason why you don't like my son and I can most likely guess what that is. It's.... Because my son isn't worthy enough!" Auntie seemed a bit disappointed but I couldn't really tell if she was acting right now.

"Um, it's not that I just only see him as a classmate." I explained but I doubt she would listen. How is she much more dramatic than Azul, maybe it's the con artist in them.

"That's the problem, you only him as a classmate and not more than that. You would be very suitable," Auntie Ursa suddenly came and held me close then gasped, "Its another person. You like someone else and not my baby. My, my who is the lucky man or is it a girl?"

"Neither."

"Lies! I know when a person likes another, I've had so much experience in seeing the way people look at each other in my restaurant that it's easy to tell. Who's the lucky one?"

In my mind the first person that popped up in my head was Vil. I don't know why but it was probably because I was occupied about him that I didn't think of anyone else. Or did I truly like Vil? He's handsome and beautiful, elegant, slim, strong, smart and absolutely wonderful.

"Who are you thinking about that's got you so star struck?"

"Oh sorry. Um, the museum?"

"Oh, my I almost forgot. I'll take you to all my favorite places in the museum and explain each piece to you so you know how the coral sea became so popular. You need to know these facts if you're going to become my future in law."

What in the world is going on in this lady's mind? My second thought was, what did I need to get from the museum again?

Hello fellow readers! I'm so done with life and want to move on but I'm still stuck on this day. I'll be traveling for the summer so I won't post as often as before and will be gone, literally all summer. But if I can I will try to post at least two chapters or one more to end the star event. Also, thank you so much for reading, I never had a new book get so popular before. Maybe because Twisted Wonderland is the new thing.

Anyways, heads up on chapters guys. (ew, I'm too much of a weeb to say these sports terms)

(I'm probably even more of a weeb to think that was a sports term)