57

The days passed by quickly and it all felt like a blur. Ever since the VDC it's been all buzz. Vil couldn't come to science club today since he wanted to meet with the team members one last time. I, on the other hand, decided to go to play at the game board club since Magift practice was cancelled due to a teacher's meeting.

"Hey guys! What cha playing?" I walked in the game board club room and walked towards Azul who was with Idia-senpai.

"We're playing a game for the strategic mindset." Idia said in a very serious voice.

Azul simply explained, "We're playing Katon and I'm winning."

"Ooh. Let me play." I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Sure but you're going to have to wait. I'm only have one more point and I win." Azul flashed his evil business man smile.

Azul grabbed the dice and rolled. Boom! What was that?! I coughed.

"No! Hey! Who do you think you are ruining my chances of winning?" Azul yelled at the strange looking robot. Whatever it was it seemed pretty strong since it broke the wall when it could've used the door.

"Please follow us and no one will get hurt."

"Tch. You must be pretty tough to get past the school's barrier but not strong enough! Come on Idia, let's fight them."

"No. You have no chance of fighting them at all. They have a special anti magic armor. You should just do as they say."

"But... okay." Azul then walked away with one of the robots but one of them stayed and turned to Idia.

"Idia-senpai?"

"Master, you are to come back with us."

"What? Why me? Where are mom and dad?"

"I cannot give you that information."

"Yea yea. Come on Ortho." Idia and Ortho left with the strange robot. Now I was so confused. I have to go tell Mr. Crowley.

I ran towards the main office but the time I got there it was too late. All the staff were there except Crowley. By that time other students came as well. Turns out that Idia's family was a major corporation that studied overblots. No one ever returned from that Island, Idia's home.

Trein sensei had said that Principal Crowley was taken as well and must've overblotted in his life. All the student taken were overblotted students. Great! All the dorm leaders, except for Malleus, were gone!

I had to rely on Ruggie but he had other plans. He complained how Leona was gone he wouldn't even have a chance to get a promotion or whatever. Now that I think about it, why did Ruggie follow Leona? I mean, Leona is a prince but he didn't have much power if his nephew was going to be the next king.

"Ruggie, aren't you worried about Leona senpai?"

"Eh? No way, knowing Leona he went with them and will probably follow everything they say. He'll be back for sure. He'll get bored of that place sooner or later."

"Ok." For once I trusted Ruggie.

I wonder how Vil senpai was doing?

Days passed and I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to go after Vil. It's been almost a week and I've been worrying. Trein-sensei said we shouldn't do anything and just remain calm but I can't. I'm pretty sure no one can.

I don't know exactly where I'm going but I have to find Vil-senpai. Since the island is related to Idia-senpai he may have clues as to where. I'll sneak in his room and try to find out where the island is.

I know it's not a good idea to sneak at day time in a dorm where many students have technology basically watching your every step but I was lucky. No one was out and about, everyone, I'm assuming, we're in their rooms. Introverts...

Idia-senpai's room should be down this corridor. I quickly checked to see if the door was locked and it was. It seemed like a super duper smart passcode lock pad but I'll try.

I clicked 1111. Beep!

Okay, 1112. Beep!

Nope, now 1113. Beep!

Maybe it's has something to do with Idia-senpai's birthday. 1218. Beep!

Hmmm... maybe Ortho's. 0814. Chime!

The doors open. I guess Ortho is Idia's favorite.

I walked inside Idia's room and look around. Books, blankets, manga and such were laying around the room. Even some snacks and technology wires were pretty much everywhere. As expected from an extreme introvert.

Maybe I'll get something from Idia's computer! I sit on the gamer chair and click on the keyboard. Maybe he used Ortho's birthday. 0814.

Nope! That didn't work. Maybe... no. How about this? Ah... I don't know what it is.

"Would you like a hint?" Of course I would! How come you didn't give it to me earlier?

"The day of the accident. Accident?" I didn't know what the accident was but maybe it had something to do with Ortho. Well, I wasn't gonna give any thought into this so I just lay the computer aside and looked around.

Nothing much. I looked under the bed, clothes, books, and a bunch of other stuff. I couldn't find anything. No clues. Not pictures of family, just posters.

Since I couldn't find anything I decided to leave the room.

"Well, look who showed up."

Yes, I'll be winging it from now on so if the story is inaccurate just remember this chapter was made before the full release of chapter 6.

Thanks for reading!