14

1st person POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I didn't feel so well. I look below and see myself covered in cold air. I must've kicked off the covers. Despite Savanaclaw being very warm it was very cold at night sometimes. I was so tired yesterday that I must've forgotten that I left my window open.

I didn't want to skip school today but I'll go and see if it gets worse later. I get ready for school and head to the main campus.

The Hall of Mirrors was always crowded in the morning due to all the students. But today it was less crowded, I guess because I got ready a little too early.

"Oof!" I bump into a large back and stumble. I regain my ground and see the back of the person I bumped into.

The boy had purple lowlights and his roots were blonde. This was the back of...

"Excuse you. If you're going to bump into me I expect you say you're sorry." His attitude was different. No, it was his normal personality but yet he never showed it to me when we first met.

"Oh, sorry Vil-senpai."

I stepped back as he leaned forward, "Have we met before?"

I felt my heart as a rock, it was heavy with an emotion I couldn't describe. No, it was normal, he's met millions of people that he had forgotten me.

"Um, yes we have. I gave you a rose for helping me. It seems you don't remember, let me introduce myself, I'm Y/n." I smile my best smile.

"Ah. The one who gave me the rose. Sorry I had forgotten." I nodded my head as an okay.

I didn't really stand out. He's probably have had more roses than what I gave him, a single rose, pretty lame. What was I thinking back then?

"It's fine." For some reason I felt sad. I didn't want Vil to see so I squeezed my way out of the crowd.

I had gotten out of the crowd and ran. I wanted to get away from all my troubles like a coward. I ran and ran till I reached the stones of the great seven, out of breath.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked. I don't even know why I'm talking to some piece of stone. I must be crazy.

Bing! My phone had rang. I pulled out my phone to see who it was and it was from...

"I'm here."

-

The day couldn't have gotten any worse. I had spoken to Vil who had forgotten me. I might have gotten a cold. But worse of all...

An old friend, no, not even a friend anymore. A student who I used to be close to at RSA has followed me to NRC.

It can't be possible. I made sure I had cut off all ties. Now my secret will be out for sure. That's all right though. I made sure to take care of business so I'm not tied down anymore. Why am I so worried?

"Are you alright?" Riddle said to me. He was perceptive at times but this time he just had to be.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." I said. I didn't want Riddle to find out of my problems. We're friends but I didn't really want to bring any of my friends into my personal (past) problems.

"Okay. If you're having trouble or aren't feeling well just say so." Riddle then left to go back to his desk.

Lunch felt hours away, I wanted to use that time to worry but I have to focus on my studies right. Trien had kept talking but none of it was comprehending in my brain.

"Y/n! If you're unable to pay attention in class I shall have you taken down to the principal's office!" Trien-sensei yelled.

"I'm sorry Trien-sensei. Can I go to the nurses office, I'm not feeling well."

"Alright then." Trien continued teaching as I got up from my seat and headed out the classroom.

I headed down the hallway to the nurses office. I then got another text,

"I'll have you again."

I felt shivers go down my spine. I can't believe he would find out about me. I tried so hard to change yet....

I didn't head to the nurses office but the opposite direction. I had to get away from here.

-

3rd Person POV

Vil had gotten out of class early today. His manager had an urgent problem that Vil needed to help with. He needed to go to the dorm and get his work outfit ready before going out.

Rushing down the hall he felt someone bump into him. It was Y/n. Vil didn't have time to help Y/n and scurried away. But Y/n was following Vil out of the school. Vil minded and was wondering if Y/n was so angry if they were following him.

Vil was followed by Y/n all the way down to the dorms.

"Why do you keep following me?" Vil finally said.

"I'm not. I'm going back to my dorm." Now that the misunderstanding was solved, Vio went into the Pomfiore mirror to get ready for work.

Meanwhile, Y/n had went into Savanaclaw and went to their room. Y/n locked the door and closed the curtain. The phone rang again,

"Please don't run away again."

There was also another problem. Magift was coming soon and I couldn't escape.

Yeah that's right! I'm adding a (spoiler) tragic backstory. But it won't be so traumatic like those cliche 'my entire family was killed right in front of my eyes' cliche but different.

Also, I just had a brainstorm since I put my Twisted Wonderland fan art book on hold. Which you should also check out. This chapter had some fillers and Inmade the beginning of the story seem long, don't worry, Vil will be coming more often throughout the chapters but we need to sort the beginning our first.

Thank you for understanding that this book is a Vilxreader.