22

I had just gotten out of class and the weirdest thing happened. I see many people growing a glowing little mushroom and many are growing them. I wonder what happened, is it infectious? 

Although I'm worried about that mushroom thing I'm now concerning myself with the fact that I have to work at Mostro Lounge today. I promised Jade that I would help with some new comers, I lot of them are coming to help with Mostro Lounge, wonder why.

I head to Mostro Lounge and as soon as I was there I see a bunch of students with the glowing mushroom on their head. I try not to laugh as I head to Jade. Jade gives me a pair of shoes and clothes to match with the restaurant theme. I wear a white shirt and black pants with a pair of black shoes. I put the messy hair strands aside and wear the cute hat that they have. I neatly put on the other accessories; the tie, gloves and a scarf. I didn't see the coat that they were wearing with the clothes Jade had given me but Azul was holding my coat.

"Let me help you this on." Azul offers and I reluctantly accept. I felt like a barbie doll for the first time and Azul helped straighten a few details on my outfit.

"Thank you." I felt a little hot on my cheeks, I haven't been treated like this by a boy before so it felt out of place.

"Now let me explain, even though your Jade's friend I won't go easy on you. If you wear the Mostro Lounge uniform and step into the Mostro Lounge you follow our rules and our code of conduct. I don't want anyone slacking off, today we have many new comers and many customers." I nod my head at each sentence. I think I shook my head a little too hard since Azul fixed my hat again.

"Um, why do all of those students have glowing mushrooms on their head? Did you force them to work for you?" I raise my voice a little hoping that wasn't a possibility.

"Of course not. They did it by their own will. Like the benevolent sea witch of the sea, she gave everyone a chance, I gave these students a chance to score in the top 100 with the test notes I made and gave to them. The contract clearly states that if they didn't make it into the top 100 when I gave them my notes they were to be enslaved and work at Mostro Lounge."

Geez! I was right, there's something wrong with this guy. This is basically a rip off! So many students signed up for these notes, there's no way all the students would get top 100. I mean it is a perfect strategy but how could Azul do this? Why is Jade even friends with this man?

No, don't get angry, it's business and I have no reason to interfere. Yet, I feel a bit of guilt. My heart isn't made of stone so I did think for helping them.

"Um, there isn't a way to help them break the contract?"

"Of course there is. It's just that they have to complete their end of the deal or else they stay like they way they are forever." I feel a small shiver as Azul smiles.

--

By the end of the day I was so tired I almost fell asleep while cleaning the counter. Luckily Jade woke me up before I stayed overtime. I took the uniform off but I didn't see Jade anywhere, I didn't know where to put the clothes so I looked around the building, not too far, to find Jade. I entered a beautiful room and it looked like an office.

"Well, look what the tide brought in." It was Azul.

"Um, I was just turning the uniform in or should I just wash it first before returning it?" Azul takes the clothes and puts it on his desk, "I'll wash it, you wouldn't know how to take care of the material."

"Oh," I look around the office and notice a golden paper on Azul's desk, "What's this?"

"It's a contract." Azul grabs the golden paper and puts it in his drawer. I was amazed at out much of a perfectionist Azul is.

"Well, I'll be going now." I head for the door but Azul stops me, "Wait, I have something I want to talk with you about."

I look at Azul and he begins to explain, "I heard what happened to Vil. I have a way to solve your problems if you help me do this one favor."

"What? You're serious? You mean you can help Vil, how?"

Azul chuckles, "You underestimate me Y/n. I have all the information I need and you just proved it with your reaction. I want to help Vil with my contract, I will just have the conditions in my contract and we will be able to break the curse."

"Really? How long does it last?" I ask. I hope it's forever, if not, then until I find a solution. 

"It depends. I do have a condition though," Of course he does, "I need you to retrieve a photo from Atlantica Memorial. It's a commemoration photo of Prince Rielle's visit 10 years ago."

"Is that all? That seems easy enough."

"You have three days, since you can't breathe underwater, then I, like the benevolent sea witch will give you a potion that makes you breathe underwater. Fufufu." I know that laugh. I know he isn't going to make this easy and he is also expecting more from me.

"What else do you want?" Unknowingly, I make my hands turn into a fist. I have nothing to lose.

"I was thinking of using Vil's popularity but his current position isn't stable so I learned a little something as well. I want your unique magic, Silent Night."

Congratulations to LeeSnowCrystal! They guessed correctly that this book is based off of Beauty and the Beast. I also got some inspiration for this book because of listening to 'So Close' (japanese version) by ProudHufflepuff. 

I honestly had trouble with this chapter but now we can move along with the story where we get Mostro Lounge. I want us to sympathize with Azul since he is so underrated. I hope the way I write the Octainvinelle chapter will move your hearts and the future chapters yet to come.

If you guys have any requests please comment. Also comment your favorite Twisted Wonderland character, I'd like to know, I love all of them!

See you next chapter!