58

"Well, look who showed up."

I gasped. I was caught and by none other than all of the vice dorm leaders and even Cater.

"Y/n, you don't have to worry." Ruggie said, "We'll be coming too. Shishishi."

"You can't just recuse all the dorm leaders by yourself, it's a team thing." Cater smiled and made a peace sign.

"We're going to rescue Jamil. Not only him but the other dorm leaders." Kalim smiled at the thought of a success.

"First off, what did you gather so far?" Trey asked me.

"Nothing. No location or anything. I've only gotten as close as the door. I tried hacking in the computer but nothing."

The vice dorm leaders sighed and thought about whatever. We needed an expert. Rook recommended that we go to the library. So we all headed to the library, to my surprise Jade was the first to find anything.

"Says here that the Island of Lamentation is a very ancient island. It was founded by the Shroud family and is still owned by them. It doesn't say much about the family or the location anymore. Just says how they study overblots and such."

"Where did you even find this book? I couldn't even find anything related to this."

"Oh, I just looked over there in the forbidden book section." Jade smiled. At this point who cares! As long as none of the staff finds out we'll just keep on researching. From that pint onwards we looked at the forbidden section to look for more clues.

Some books caused some serious problems like sucking people in, curses, some holy light stuff and all that. Being my dumb self I looked around in a completely different area. The whole area seemed much dustier than all the other areas, maybe there's something here that'll help us. Picking a random book off the shelf I blew the dust off.

*Cough cough cough cough!*

I inhaled some dust and got some in my eye. After thirty minutes of recovering I finally opened the book. Even the pages were dusty, leaving fingerprints on the pages. The title of the book was coincidentally Shroud Family tree.

"Hmm..." Looking at the book I saw all types of family and there names but didn't find Idia's. I looked around the same shelf and saw a whole row of the Shroud family. I looked around for the year of Idia and Ortho's. On the very last shelf on the bottom shelf I found the book of Idia's year. Now that I think about it, why is Idia's family tree here in the school and in the forbidden section?

Putting that question aside for now I finally found Idia's page. Wait. Idia is here but Ortho isn't. Right, Ortho's a robot. But, who's this? Right next to Idia's name was another name. The person was older and his name was Zane, he seemed to be Idia's older brother. I didn't know Idia had an older brother.

"Did you find anything Y/n?" Trey came up to ask me.

"No, but I found Idia's family tree. I don't know why it's here though. Is it a complete coincidence?"

"I don't know. Did you find anything else?" Trey asked.

"No, but I found out Idia has an older brother. I never knew that."

"I didn't either. What's his name?"

"Zane Shroud. Maybe he's on the internet." So Trey and I searched up on the internet for Zane Shroud, it wasn't hard to find his name.

Zane Shroud, eldest son of the Shroud family. He's a child prodigy who's skills are like any others. He attends Olympius University and is training to become the next head as a world renowned scientist.

This information wasn't very helpful though. It didn't explain where his home was besides the Island of Lamentation. Maybe if we went to the university and found him he'll take us there. I mean, the chances were probably low but I have to save Vil-senpai! The others too of course.

Volunteering to go to the university were me, Kalim, and Trey. The others would stay here and research where the island was. Luckily for us, some of the freshmen came to help too. The three of then continued on our travel.

--

"Kalim is asleep." Trey sighed as he lied down on the seat.

"Yea, we had a hectic week. I'm tired too." I yawned, "Hey, Trey-senpai, why are you so concerned over Riddle? I mean, I thought you would have more faith that he would return by his own power."

"I do. It's just... the Shroud family seems powerful, their magic soldiers seem too strong. Many of the dorm leaders couldn't even defeat them." Trey sighed. He wasn't telling me the truth though.

"That's not all of it. I know you care for him Trey-senpai. Riddle has always been in your life and well, is there something I don't know?"

"Since you insist, yea. Riddle and I, we're together. I mean, not officially but together if you know what I mean." Trey blushed a little.

"Ah, so that's why. You worried your boyfriend will get examined before you get to." I gave Trey a dirty smile and laughed as he blushed deeply and yelled no a million times.

"Say, you've been awfully worried about Vil rather than Leona despite him being your dorm leader."

"What? Was it that obvious?" I smiled. Maybe I should tell Trey as well, he already admitted his so might as well mine.

"Yea, I like Vil. Like like him. I don't even know how. Just like you, Vil and I are together but not together together. We... kiss!" I blushed so hard, it was Trey's turn to laugh this time.

"So that's why? Shouldn't you be more worried though? Someone might fall for him over there and take your position instead." Although Trey was joking it did make me worried at the possibility but very low.

"Well you never know, if it helps him escape then I wouldn't mind."

But the truth was I was scared. Scared Vil might leave me, scared he might change, scared that there was still a possibility he might become just my owner not a lover. When did I start liking him? Why did I start to like him?

Honestly, I don't know why I love Vil, but do I really need a reason to love someone who loves me back. Does he love me back?

Vil, I never got the chance to say this but I do love you.

Mwahahaha! I'll be busy so I might as well upload a chapter. Sorry if it's all over the place and messy but I was just writing what came to my mind. Anyways hope you guys like the chapter and continue reading.