40

Ehm... I have very important news I have to tell you guys. To Rabbit804, I think you might want to regret saying that you don't care how chicken is cooked because it matters who's cooking it too.

I honestly don't mind Jade cooking it even though he might experiment with poisoned mushrooms but Lilia! Oh no no no no no! We're all just asking for a death wish

Anyways news about our upcoming funeral is done let's get back to the story.

Kalim was done cooking (your favorite) and it smelled so good. I tasted it and I almost couldn't resist taking another bite of the platter.

"How is it Y/n?" Kalim asked me. I can't eat all of it just yet.

"It's so good! Kalim you're such a good cook." I complimented and he shined so bright just from one compliment.

"Thanks but it was all thanks to Jade who instructed me. Now I know how to make this dish. Now what else can I make next?" Kalim was excited to hear that his dish was so good to you. Jamil was the only one who still worried about incidents that may happen.

After an hour later, Kalim cooked 5 dishes that were so big it could feed the whole army. Luckily we were able to get to the dorm but it was quite a walk. Azul did keep Jamil distracted the entire time while Jade and I were distracting Kalim now.

We had finally made it at the dorm and I was exhausted. When we started eating I couldn't stop and the dishes were so good! I want savor the flavor.

"Azul can I talk to you privately." Jamil said to Azul. Azul had said yes and he had hinted me that it was time. I didn't know what would happen but I knew that this all would have to work, it just had to.

"Hey guys, why don't we watch a video?"

-3rd person POV-

Jamil had led Azul to a different room and the atmosphere of partying and happiness turned into seriousness.

"What did you want to talk about Jamil?"

Jamil turned to face Azul, "It's all your fault that you guys made my plan fail. Now... listen to the coins of my voice."

Azul sighed but he felt something different and couldn't move. He listened to Jamil.

"I am your master and you are my servant. Now say that I am your master."

"You are my master." Azul repeated.

"Good. Now go back and go away with your fish friends back to Octanvinelle. If none of you had come here in the first place I would've destroyed Kalim a long time ago. Now go. Oh and don't forget that I am your master."