32

"Y/n, let go." I realize that I've been hugging Vil too long and let go. I just have one question for Vil though, "Vil, are we friends?"

It was quiet for a moment. There was no noise. Vil took a deep sigh and said, "You just ask me this after you ask me to go to a school event with you. I'm hurt Y/n."

"Oh, sorry. I'm just asking this because we are friends but we rarely see each other and don't really share anything or have anything in common. How can we be friends if we don't know much about each other? I don't need the world telling about you I need you to tell me who you are."

Vil smiled at what I said, "If you really want to know the real Vil Scheonheit then brace yourself. I'm also your friend so I will gladly show you parts of me that the media will never see. I only hope you'll do the same for me."

"Okay."

I'm glad Vil and I agreed on acting out as friends. I'm honestly very happy that Vil agreed, I never had an actual friend before. I never had anyone my age or who didn't try to take advantage of me be my friend. I could make lots of other friends too but everyone in RSA are either looking for competition or are just crazy. I wish I could at least make one normal friend.

I had left Vil's room after discussing somethings about ourselves. I never knew that Vil was such a perfectionist. It's funny how...

Never mind, it's not really that funny.

-

The next day had come so fast. Trey and Deuce were busy collecting the las amount of wishing stars while I, on the other hand, was told to find Idia or Ortho. I look up to the sky, we're running out of time.

"Y/n-san!" I hear a robotic synthetic voice from none other than Ortho who had a beautiful looking star gazer uniform. That blue metal plate reminded me of something, that's right, Idia had a blue metal plate next to him when I saw him yesterday. I guess Idia does care.

"Ortho, you look great! Where's your brother?" I look around and I could see Idia hiding behind a tree.

"Idia-senpai!" I head towards him and pull him out from behind the tree.

"Eek!"

"Idia-senpai!"

"Let me go! I refuse to be touched by another being!"

Idia was struggling but I'm not gonna give up, I used all my strength to put my arms around him as he pushed me away, "Thank you."

Idia stood still. I don't know what he was thinking in this moment but he started to push me away again but more gently. 

"What's the plan? I mean, you do have a plan, don't you Idia-senpai?" I panted out as we were running to the star gazer tree.

"Nii-san has devised a plan to save this event. When we get to the star gazer tree we have to collect all the stars."

"What? Why?"

"Hehehehehe, you'll see very soon. I plan to make Ortho go into outer space in order to break the storm."

"What! You can't do that, can you?"

"Don't worry Y/n-san, my nii-san has carefully made this plan and made this new suit so it is able to withstand the storm and when re-entering the stratosphere."

The three of us were able to run through the crowd and meet with Trey and Deuce just before the performance began. Idia and Ortho explained most of the plan and we gave all the wishing stars to Ortho. Ortho ran to the sports field while the three boys were to preform even without the wishing stars on the tree.

Whatever happens, please let this plan work. 

The rain started to come down one by one. Come on Ortho.

"What is happening? The storm is here and the stars are gone, hopefully the star gazers know what they're doing." I heard Crowley say. To assure his worries, "Don't worry Principal Crowley, I'm sure that this years star gazer event will be a great event that no one will forget."

Although I say this, I'm not even sure myself. 

The event had begun. Idia played the drums, Trey and Deuce started dancing, and Ortho...

Boom!

Many murmurs went through the crowd, what was that noise? Was it Ortho? I looked up and saw a blue light go up towards the sky at great speed. That one light had greatly broken the dark clouds above and the rain stopped.

"The rain... it stopped." Crowley said. I couldn't pay any attention to him now, I just remembered my hang out with Vil. Where is he?

I push through the crowd to find him. I was able to steady myself on the ground again. Sounds from the crowd in awe of what was up above. I look above and see the wishing stars falling.

It's beautiful. The wishing stars falling down like a meteor shower, the star gazers dancing, it's truly a beautiful sight. I trail down the stars as they fall and lay my eyes upon another beautiful sight.

Vil.

I squeeze my way towards him. Just as I had gotten to where Vil was he was gone. I then felt an arm grab my waist and pull me back.

"Vil!"

"You invited me to come didn't you? It truly is a beautiful sight."

I smile, it truly was a beautiful sight. Vil, do you know how beautiful you are, inside and out. 

I have a wish...

I wish time would stop at this very moment.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wasn't feeling very well but decided to finish this chapter anyways since I'll be gone for vacation again in a few weeks and wanted to upload a lot more chapters. But don't worry I'll get better soon since it's just the second COVID vaccine.

Hope you guys are safe and thank you for reading.