44

The break ended soon after the party, Kalim had everyone promise not to tell and talk about Jamil's incident. I on the other hand had spent the rest of the break working in putting in the wood to make the school warm. When everyone had come back I was looking around by the mirror room as everyone exited the mirror.

"Where is he?" I looked around to find the one person I saw as my friend.

"Who are you looking for?" I heard a gruff, deep voice question me. I looked to my side and wasn't tall enough and saw the dark, lazy, mean face of Leona. Unlike his face I was smiling. 

"Welcome back." I faced him fully, "What'd you do over the break?"

"Nothing. Now no more questions." He growled a bit probably from the memories of what happened over the break that he didn't want to talk about.

"Did you at least have fun?"

"I said no more questions. And no I did not have fun." Leona started to slump but I ignored his mean attitude, I looked for the familiar beauty.

"Vil-senpai!" I waved my hand crazily to be noticed and it worked. Vil-senpai had noticed me and came right over to me, "Did you enjoy your break?"

"Yes, well sort of... it's hard to explain but I was bored during the last few days. Now you guys are here and break is over, that means tones of fun and friends now." Happily we walked back to the dorm together except for Leona who grumpily followed -only to put an end to his misery at the dorm-.

I didn't head to Savanaclaw just yet, we both stopped at the mirror, "I have to put my things away, meanwhile you look a mess. When I'm done I'm going to have you put out of your ugly potato misery."

I wasn't sure what Vil meant, I didn't want to question him so I nodded my head. He said a few words, not important, but I understood and we both went our separate ways. As soon as I stepped back into the Savanaclaw dorm I was blocked by batches of luggage. 

"Hey, whose luggage is all of this?" I yelled hoping to get an answer from the pile from the other side or from another dorm student.

"Hey! Help!" I heard from, the luggage? I move what I could from the pile and was able to get one out. Oof! I fell on my bottom and the pile started to fall. No!

"I'm free! Shishishi. Man, I got a lot of good stuff this break. Who helped me?" Ruggie looked around him and saw me as a fallen warrior.

"Oh hey Y/n." Ruggie helped me up and patted me down, "Thanks for helping me. I had to hold on all the luggage I could to bring here."

"No problem," I woozily said as I tried to gain back myself, "What's all of this anyway?"

"Nothing much. Just some souvenirs and items I got at my village that could be a hefty price here." Ruggie snatched the bag that I was in my hands away from me. Not caring, Ruggie let me fall on the hard floor.

"Y/n-senpai?" A poofy little boy appeared before my eyes. He's cute.

"Jack-kun!" Jack helped me up and landed me on my feet. I gave him a Jesus hug and smiled, "How was your break?"

Jack smiled back at me, "I had fun. My family and I went around town and played in the snow and celebrated being together."

"That's nice," I smiled, "I just stayed here and let's just say it was very interesting."

Jack looked at me, "Who did you spend the break with? You must've been lonely."

"Not really. The whole Scarabia dorm was still here to train. I just partied with them the whole time." I said giving him the not-so-detailed story of what I was suppose to spill.

"That's good to hear. I was afraid that you would be lonely all this time. I was even thinking of inviting you until you sent me that picture of you with Ace and Deuce." Jack said but I lost my attention on his floofy hair and floofy ears.

"Ah, what? I mean, yes! I invited them last minute but we all had fun in the end." I smiled again.

The end of winter and beginning of spring would come soon. The flowers will bloom beautifully again this year if the winter's harshness hasn't poisoned its roots.

-

Hours passed, many were struggling with luggage and were all catching up with one another. I received a text from Vil telling me he was done and that I need to come get my potato butt at his room now. I skipped happily in my mind -because it's weird to actually skip in front of so many people- to the dorm.

I went inside Pomefiore and was surprised to see another pile of... apple juice boxes?

"Oh, Y/n-senpai! Here take one or two," Epel gave me two boxes of apple juices. It's Ruggie all over again.

"What's all this?" I said with startled eyes and a weird look.

"This is apple juice from my family's farm. We make apple juice and have tons of apple trees. We had a bountiful harvest this year too, they told me to give it to everyone I know." Epel, oh my goodness! He's so sweet and nice and I just want a son like him if I ever have children.

"Actually I'm going to Vil's room, I don't really need anything right now." I politely declined but Epel insisted that I should still bring it and share it with Vil-senpai and stacked another box on top. This is so much, luckily the magift training has paid off.

I tried knocking on the door to Vil's room but my hands full of juice didn't do anything. Vil, as if he knew, opened the door for me and let me in. I put the boxes of juice down near the door.

"Thanks, so what do you want to do? We could talk, watch movies, talk and play games. I didn't have time to choose what games but we could always watch movies." I recommended. Vil didn't seem to be listening, when he turned around he was holding a... is that... wax! No! My precious body hairs! 

I tried to escape but Vil was too strong, thus, the body hair was stripped of its leg and was thrown away, banished, to the trash. The pain kept coming, over and over again, when would this battle end. The war was over, the 10 minutes of eternity lasted for many minutes.

"Help..." I cried out. No one heard me. The torture wouldn't stop anytime soon.

"Y/n get your potato butt over here right now!" Vil pulled my shirt and held me down for the threading.

"No. No. Nooooo!!!!"

Thank you guys for waiting for so long. I had a major writers block and couldn't decide what to write for the next chapter. Next chapter we will for sure get closer with Vil and hope you guys enjoyed.

I'm also pretty busy because of school. I just started school and I'm so bored, I'm tired too. In the next few days, hopefully, I'll post the next chapter.

Oh almost forgot! Since chapter 6 hasn't come out yet I'll just be winging it from now on so just know that this book is written before chapter 6 and 7 and other events. After the chapter 5 in this book ends it will not be accurate, those readers who will read in the future just so you know.