59

Couldn't find Zane at the University since he was already somewhere else so Trey, Kalim and I all waited for him the university office. Zane looked nothing like Idia.

Zane had white fluffy hair, a tall and dreamy body and was very, very talkative. He said that he could take us to the Island but we would have to face the consequences for it if we did. We didn't care about the cost of break out we just wanted our friends back.

Anyways a lot of stuff went down. We trailed Zane and finally got on the island, saw our friends, we all broke them out and in the end we got back to school and forgot Crowley.

And then I woke up in bed!

I don't remember much of the details. I was so in the moment. My head ached so much.

"Y/n-senpai, you're awake!" Jack came up to me and seemed to be whimpering with delight.

"Yea. So, what happened?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head no, "Well, you went to go get Principal Crowley back and the others. Idia-senpai overblotted and you used a lot of magic to stop him. You've been asleep for three days."

"Oh, ok. Wait! Three days!"

"We thought you would never wake up but the nurse said to put some ice on it." Jack sighed and sat on the bed, "I'm glad you're senpai."

Jack sighed again and for the rest of the time we talked in silence. He then went to go grab some food for me and soon after came Ruggie and Leona.

"Geez Y/n, you really are reckless." Ruggie said. Leona didn't say anything. For the whole time Ruggie and I just talked and Leona just sat down listening.

Ruggie and Leona were about to leave. Leona then looked back and said, "I-I'm glad you're okay."

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"Just thanks."

Leona then left and I was able to eat by myself. I was bored though. Although I was not suppose to get out of bed or go to school until I felt better I was bored. I got up and wobbled my way to the door. I grabbed the wall until I was use to walking by myself.

Dang it!

I had to use the bathroom. I continued to walk my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I finished I went back to my room to go get my phone. My phone screen was cracked, luckily my phone was not broken.

"A hundred new messages." I said in a surprised voice very quietly. All of the messages were from various people. They all had messages of concern but the only person who sent the most text was Vil. I actually bothered to look at his texts.

'Y/n are you okay?'

'Y/n are you awake?'

I kept scrolling downwards and finally saw something interesting.

'Y/n, I hope you wake up soon. When you wake up I will be waiting for you. Not having you by my side has made me realize that I love you. And... I'll be waiting for you.'

Vil loved me? He loves me? I have to go see him. I have to tell him I love him.

I wobbled my way out the door and close to the magic mirror. I have to get to him. Even though I was so close I felt my leg suddenly give up. Ugh. I have to tell him.

"Y/n." A deep voice snapped my attention.

"Leona." I tried to stand up but felt myself get lifted by Leona. It was late at night and I thought everyone was asleep but Leona was awake.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that." Leona said back. I didn't answer and neither did he.

By the time we got back to my room Leona finally said something, "Y/n, I know you love Vil."

"Was it that obvious?"

"No. But I also like you. You just never noticed. I have to tell you now before I never get the chance to." Leona then left to go back to his room. He closed the door and I sighed heavily.

Dang! I got two confessions! Am I that attractive? I'm too tired to even think about it. But when you think about it, Leona said he liked me but Vil said he loved me but Leona had a talking confession and Vil had a text confession so there is a possibility that Vil was lying and Leona may have a chance to fall out of love for me. I'm so tired and not just from being popular. Just when life was getting to sort of normal.

The next day came and I was excused for the day which made me bored as heck. I felt so tired and bored, the worse feeling ever! My body was still recovering and Kalim would come in here with lunch with Jamil. Kalim kept saying that he'll hold a big feast for me when I'm fully recovered. Which Crowley was completely fine with since I basically saved him.

Later that day Idia and Ortho came by, surprisingly. Turns out that Idia was dragged by Ortho to say sorry and thank me. Idia was actually pretty genuine.

"Sorry for hurting you Y/n. Thanks though. Um, but really, thanks and sorry. It wasn't really your business but you still got in the way and saved us." Idia said is his monotonous like voice.

"It's okay. Can I ask you, what's wrong?"

Ortho looked at Idia and Idia looked back at him, "Onii-san is the second born son of the Shroud family. His older brother Zane was the oldest. Zane was always referred as the outstanding talent with amazing connections while Idia was just a shut in that wasn't successful and had no connections.
"When Idia was ten he wanted a little brother and a few years later he finally built the perfect robot brother, that's me. Even though my onii-san hides it, he was jealous for having his real brother play with others and so having a little brother of his own made him do what he wanted to do with his brother. I filled in the void that was made in his heart but I guess it wasn't enough."

"No Ortho that's not it. You filled the hole in my heart it was just, I guess me feeling like I was being left behind."

Idia and Ortho left and it felt as if the two got closer even though one was human and the other a robot. I also felt as if I was getting closer to them too. The end of the day came quickly after that. I was about to go to sleep when a knock rapped on my door.

"Come in." I said casually.

Opening the door was the person I've finally been waiting for.

I finished! A bit earlier than expected but I did. Hope you guys like the chapter because I just filled in a hole of the story. I may just do a time skip but I realize I have the science chapter to do still. But don't worry it'll be done when I'm done.

Sadly though I got back from my trip and now I got to go back to school and do a whole bunch of assignments I missed and the PSAT! Yea, life as a shortie is great guys!

Anyways keep reading!