47

I didn't know what to write but thankfully to this song it motivated me.

Vil's POV

I was busy for the past few days, with the upcoming VDC competition, my career and school I felt like taking a nap. Ugh, I sound like Leona. I hated that. I don't hate these things but it felt nice to take a break once in a while.

Now that I think about it my life's been awfully done because a certain someone isn't here to entertain me anymore. I should bring Y/n around, I'm sure they'll gain some good career experience and I won't be bored. I smiled thinking of the future adventures ahead.

Little did I know that adventure would start sooner than I thought.

--

Y/n didn't show up to school today or the next. I asked Leona and he said that it was less of a hassle but in truth, he cares for Y/n, he'll look for them and he probably noticed faster than me. I even asked Riddle and Jade about Y/n's whereabouts but they had no idea. Where was Y/n?

I looked at my phone and Y/n wasn't responding or texting me back. I know it was only two days but I was starting to worry like I never have and I never worry. Don't worry Vil, Y/n is alright, I just have to wait.

I kept saying that to myself but a week had passed, nothing had come from Y/n. I even went to check their bedroom but it their room was empty. Everything was gone and I didn't see anything.

I was angry. No, upset? I didn't lose my cool but I had the right to do so at the moment. I threw everything I could in sight for clues or a sign, anything. When I was done with my ahem- activity I cleaned up the room. A letter fell out of the pillow, I didn't see that before. I dropped the pillow and opened the letter quickly.

Dear Vil,

I'm glad you found this letter. That must mean you were going to torture me and I made the right decision to leave. Just kidding! I went to my parent's house in the Savanaglow region way up north where the mountains are. I don't know why I'm writing this letter but I had a feeling you would find it. Don't look for me. I'll be fine. Well, I hope so. Don't forget me!

-Y/n

I crumpled the paper in my hand. Was Y/n being serious? They expect me to believe that they're really okay. Why should I worry? They'll be back sooner or later and I'll give them a piece of my mind.

I headed back to the school to get my mind off some things.

"I heard you got a thing for Trey." That little voice, sounds like Riddle.

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Let's just say the vines. Anyways, this is hard to say... the thing is, me and Trey are kind of together."

I took a peek inside the classroom, I know that it's not my place to eveasdrop but  wanted to know who Riddle was talking to and what did he mean by Trey and him? Uh! It was was Jade!

"I'm more out than Trey is but yea, he's my man. He acts like we're not a couple at school cause he's embarassed but when we go back to the dorm he's like the best daddy- I mean boyfriend ever."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Thanks for telling me." Jade goes in to shake hands with Riddle but Riddle smacks his hand away, "Cool. Just don't touch me cause I'm not into eels so it kind of grosses me out."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Yea, well cuol. Now just stay away from my man." Riddle started walking away and that was my cue to go. I hid behind a pillar so Riddle wouldn't see me as he walked further away. I sighed with relief and now I had questioned myself.

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!

--

After rethinking my life choices after that confession I went back to getting my revenge on Y/n. I had no idea where they were. I mean, in the letter they wrote me it said that they're in their hometown in Savanaglow. I don't want to go up there and just realize it was nothing to worry about but something in my chest kept telling me to go after them. 

Another day had passed and it was the weekend. Bags were under my eyes and my body felt heavy. I usually get a goodnight's sleep since I'm a model and have to keep my body in good condition but I couldn't stop that overwhelming feeling. I have to see Y/n myself.

I told Crowley that I would be out for a few days telling him I had some job things to do. He let me go and I went ahead to the Savanaglow region. I never went to Savanaglow before, mainly because that guy lived here and I never enjoyed the hot regions. I bought a ticket and flew here. I checked tourist areas to find which route would help me find Y/n's home. I believe they mentioned that they lived isolated from the kingdom.

The only tourist attraction that would be close enough to the mountains was really cheap. I had to pay the old man 25 madols and he took me on his wagon. He said he did touring as a hobby to pay for his inventions. We headed further and the woods were starting to creep on me. 

"Here we are. This is as far as I can take ya." He smiled.

I got off the wagon and looked around. There was more forest and it was dark and cold. Cold? In Savanaglow?

"There's nothing here." I continued looking around but the path was split into two, both were narrow.

"If you head down the path you'll see the old village. I would take ya down myself but my wagon won't be able to fit through, I also gotta watch my horse. Reason why business is so low is because there's a rumor in these woods." He whispered the last setence.

"Rumors?"

He nodded his head, "They say these woods are haunted by beasts. Beasts worse than any kind! They roam at night and are quiet during the day. No one lives up there except..."

He didn't continue his sentence. I nodded my head and understood, "Thank you."

"Be back before nightfall!" The old man yelled at me. I only head down the path on the left.

What seemed like hours later, I eventually walked back to find the old man. It still wasn't dark yet so he could've still been there, hopefully. I got my hopes up and the old man wasn't there. Well, he never did say anything about coming back. So I headed back but this time on the right, where the trees were thicker and the sun didn't seem to shine.

The woods seemed to be alive and the animals chirped and cricketed. 

Snap!

What was that? I looked around but I didn't see much. I used my magic pen to bring light into my view and saw nothing. I continued heading down the path.

Published 2 chapters and writing the next one. I feel no inspiration whatsoever but I need some inspiration for more chapters. Hopefully this story will have only 60 chapters, I don't want to write too much because then the story won't be interesting. And the new episodes for chapter 6 about Idia. Mwhahaha!

But when I saw the trailer about Idia's overblot I saw at the end of the video that the corpses holding him down, he seemed like he was accepting it or more like, "Ah... This was gonna happen one day".

Also, Idia didn't really have an overblot or black liquid around him, I don't know if that's a sign of overblot when the blackness grabbed him but I feel like Idia's chapter will be interesting. Malleus' chapter will be the most interesting thing since there will be more uncovering in his chapter.