33

After the whole star gazer event it went pretty quite after that. Vil and I were going to hang out today, well not really. Today the Magift practice was cancelled because of a sudden teacher meeting, so Vargas couldn't come supervise us and Leona was too lazy to actually watch us.

Since I didn't have plans Vil told me to come help their Movie Club make a short film. I wasn't the acting type but I wanted to come since I didn't have anything to do. Although, knowing Vil and his perfectionist problems I might be included.

"Vil-senpai!" I said as I entered the club room. Some of the members were surprised to me and Vil was busy but noticed.

"Ah, Y/n, I'm glad you could make it. Could you help us with our film? We're having trouble assigning the role of a cute personality girl to someone. This cute personality girl is the twin sister of the male lead who falls in love. The cute girl's role is to bring a lunch box to her brother and say some lines to his crush."

"Oh, um, why are you telling me this? Unless."

"Yes, you will be the cute girl role. Don't worry though, we will put makeup on you and costumes to make you more cute and pretty than you are now, no one will recognize that it's you."

What have I gotten myself into? And why me? Why life?

As I struggled understanding myself and the rest of the world, Vil shoved me into their dressing room with a costume and accessories. As I was dressing up I asked Vil, "Hey, why did you choose me for this role?"

"Because you have the perfect body for it. Although you work out at Magift you still maintain the shape of a potato which is the exact potato shape I need in this short film. Also, no else was going for the role and you so happened to be off today."

Vil is evil!

After putting on the outfit I realized that I did look good in the costume. It was a white lace collared button up shirt with a pink poofy skirt and white ankle boots. Despite my fat thighs and bulky shoulders I did look good. I mean the skirt was a bit much but I guess this is the style of a cute girl. I feel like regretting my thoughts.

"Are you done?" Vil said on the other side of the door. I responded with a yes and unlocked the door and came out slowly, feeling embarrassed and regretfully.

"Um, Y/n put this wig on and someone do Y/n's makeup." Vil stuttered. Was he okay, Vil never stutters.

Another student helped me put in a pink colored wig and put some makeup on. I usually dislike putting makeup on because the time to put it on was a hassle for me in the morning and since I do outdoor training and sports it would be best to not put it on.

"All done." They gave me a full body length mirror to look at myself and I did look very different than usual. I looked beautiful, well, more beautiful.

"Okay, positions everyone!" Vil yelled and everyone started moving out of the club room.

"Uh, where are we going?"

"Outside to the sports field. That's where you will meet your brother and his crush."

I was given the script earlier and it seems my character is happy for their brother but cautious about the girl at the same time. Wait. Outside?

.

.

.

I can't let anyone see me like this!

Too late! My brain said while it wanted to run away at the same time. My legs just kept moving to the sports field and I couldn't escape. We made it outside and I looked down, hopefully no one noticed me.

"Okay, take your places and action!" Vil yelled.

As the two main characters were conversing it was almost my turn to go until I was bumped by someone and fell, what felt like someone's arms. Which it was!

"Um, sorry!" I turn to apologize to the person that caught me. Turns out that person was Jade.

"Hello there. You must be lost, do you need help finding the Principal?" It seems that Jade doesn't know who I am. Well with the wig and the way I'm dressed I guess he wouldn't.

"Uh, no thank you. Actually I'm helping them film." Let's just pretend I'm not me so he doesn't make fun of me later.

"Really? So they used a girl from outside of the school to help? The movies club sure is interesting. If you need anything just come find me next you come. I'm Jade Leech."

"Umm," I'll just use my fake name from the film, "I'm,"

"Y/n!" Vil interrupted. He came towards Jade and I, "I said that it was your turn to enter the scene."

"Y/n?" Jade looked at Vil then at me. His eyes were clearly in shock.

"Um, surprise. Goodbye now." I quickly go back to the film set and feel a wave of embarrassment hit me hard.

After taking so many shots and takes around the school we were done and many of the club students said that I did good for my first time. They even said that I could come when they finish the editing or the film.

"I'm never coming again!" I said to Vil while he only laughed in return.

"Don't worry I won't. But you did do well for a first timer. People who are good at acting are usually people hiding something."

I look at Vil, "Does that mean you are hiding something?"

Vil looked back at me, "Yes. I also know now that you are hiding something too. But when the time comes I hope we'll both be able to tell each other."

I only nod my head and say goodbye. Vil doesn't believe in wishes, he only believes that hard work will get you somewhere; Vil doesn't even bother to ask for help when there are so many people asking for his; Vil doesn't even know how beautiful he actually is when everyone wants to be as beautiful as him; he doesn't know how much I care for him. Why am I even having these thoughts? Do I doubt Vil?

Do I even trust him?

This is a filler chapter since I ain't got nothing but at least we got some insight with our relationship with Vil. Now we just have to some more bonding mwhahahahahahaahaha. *cough

Anyways, since it's almost to the fourth chapter where we meet Jamil and Kalim we'll probably have a lot of drama between us and a certain someone. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Thanks for reading!