25

Its only been a few days and I'm impressed by Deuce, he was able to gather many stars that even Idia was impressed. When Idia came in person for the first time he looked very pale, I was wondering if that was really his original skin color and his hair was fire. His clothes were the same as Trey and Deuce's though.

"Hello Idia-san." I greeted him. For once they were going to play the drums and danced in real life together. 

"Okay, I'll count you down. 1, 2, 3!" Idia banged the drums and Deuce and Trey started dancing. Hours passed and Idia still had complaints, "I can't do this!"

"Hello students," Crowley always appeared out of nowhere and this time it seemed important, "It seems that there will be a huge storm on the day we were going to do the event. There's a high chance of stormy skies and I don't think we can preform on that day."

"What, why?" Deuce seemed very mixed about this. I did too, they worked so hard that it was going to be ruined by some storm.

"I can't have reporters and students getting wet while watching the performance. But we are unsure of the weather so you can still practice but I doubt we'll even preform." Crowley leaves. It seemed as if Idia's wish came true too.

"We can't give up yet. I have to do my best." Deuce tried to comfort himself.

"Just give it up. If it's going to rain that day then let it rain. I'm going back to my room." Idia started leaving but Deuce stopped him, "No. You said you were going to stay if I collected enough stars. You're going back on your word."

"No way. It's going to rain anyway, whats the point of doing the event at this point? I'm going back." Idia left and Ortho went to go convince him to come back. I didn't want to leave them in such a desperate moment but I had to solve a problem of my own.

"Sorry guys, I have to go somewhere, I really wish I could help out but I'll come back to see your progress later." I then leave, I feel guilty for doing so but I have to talk to Azul now. 

The deal with Azul, I must take this risk even if it means I'll lose my unique magic.

--

"Azul?" I open the door to Azul's office. He was sitting in his chair as if he were expecting me to come at this exact moment, "Ah, Y/n, welcome. Sit down, we have a lot to discuss."

I sit down on the light pastel colored couch and look at Azul as he comes to sit on the opposite side from me.

"Have you decided about our deal yet?" Azul said. I nod my head, "Yes, please tell me the details."

"Alright, you have three days to complete this mission. You must get the commeration photo of Prince Rielle at the Atlantica Mueseum. I will give you a potion that allows you to breath underwater. If you come back and give me the photo then I'll help you with whatever you wish to be done with Vil. If you don't complete the contract I'll take your unique magic."

I don't hesitate to answer, if Azul can do it then, "Where do I sign?"

A small smile creeps up his face, "It's A Deal!"

 A golden colored scroll appeared we big letters saying 'Contract' and the details of the contract. Azul hands me a feathered pen and I sign right where it says signature. As soon as I signed, Azul grabbed the scroll and gave me the potion to help me breath underwater. It seems like he was expecting me to say yes in the first place but that doesn't matter now.

"You have three days. Don't disappoint me." I leave the office and don't take a look back. I look at the potion seeing it as my hope. To lost in thoughts I accidentally bump into someone.

"Jade?" Jade smiles at me, "Are you going to the Museum now?" 

"Yea, I'll be back soon. I want to get this done as soon as possible." I quickly had out of Octainvinelle and go to the campus. There I will be able to use the mirror to transport myself to the coral sea.

"Here goes nothing." I open the potion bottle and take a sip. 

"Bleh!" It tastes horrible, like a disgusting burning vurp (vomit and burp). I decide to not think about it and head into the mirror.

What felt like a wave wash over me, I open my eyes to a beautiful world. It was so different under the sea. The sand didn't burn you but felt cool to be under. The sun was so far yet you could still see it. I could actually breath like I was breathing on land but it felt lighter.

"Amazing." I wanted to explore a little bit but I remembered my objective. I only have three days.

I swim around and see many different sea creatures. The shrimps looked yummy and some of the crabs too. I'm craving sea food. Oof! Something hit me on the head.

"Sorry dear." I look and sea an octopus woman with her tentacles full of, I think, grocery bags.

"Let me help." I grab some of the supplies from her tentacles, "Thank you. Would you help me take them to my restaurant, it's not far from here."

I agree and help the octo-lady with her bags. She was right, the walk to the restaurant wasn't that far. The restaurant was decorated beautifully as well, it kind of reminded me of some place but I don't remember where it reminded me. I took a small look around the restaurant, it was decorated almost all over with purple, black, white, and some teal.

"Thank you for helping me. In return I'll give you a free meal at my restaurant. Of course, you don't have to go now but if you're in a hurry I understand. Why are you here though? Is that land not fun enough?"

"No, but I am heading to the Atlantica Museum. Do you know where that is form here?"

"Yes, but why don't you have a meal first. I'll be heart broken if you don't, after you just helped me."

She really reminded me of someone. Who was it?

Azul!

Sorry I didn't update for a long time. I was catching with some work and couldn't update. I'll update probably a little late for the next chapter but if not then we're both lucky! Bye bye!