69

"I already told you before, don't just stand there and let those potatoes hurt you."

He...

I couldn't help myself. I ran and hugged him as hard as I could, like a baby I sobbed. It's been ten years, ten long years and it was worth the wait. Just seeing you again in the end was worth enduring.

"Y/n, are you done?"

I move back and wipe the rest of my tears, "Yea. I think."

"Good. I've been given permission to take my princess away from her tower and marry them. I know it's sudden but do you still want to marry me?"

"I do." I tried holding my tears back.

"Then," Vil got on his knees and pulled out a simple silver ring, "Will you marry me?"

This isn't what I expected at all. After ten years of waiting I'm suddenly getting proposed to and in front of the bathroom! Vil could've changed but if he did then he would've forgotten all about our promise.

"No, I mean yes, no. I mean, yea."

He laughed and put the ring on my left ring finger, "I love you, that'll never change."

"I love you too. It never changed."

I started crying again. Hey, how did he even get into the party? How did Vil even know I was here?

"Hey, how did you even get inside the party? How did you even know I was here? I actually confidential you know."

"Hehe, Leona was keeping me updated on you. Besides this party is for my dad. He just told me you'd be here so that's how I found you."

Wait. Party for his dad, this is a retirement party for Erik Venue. Meaning that Erik whom I bumped into is my lovers father.

"Then, he's your father."

"Yep."

"But that doesn't really explain why you took so long to propose to me."

"Do you even read the news? I've been too busy acting that I never even had time for you. I could've just quit everything but I know you. If I just chased after you, you would feel guilty."

That's true.

"So, what now?"

"I'll continue acting after our marriage and you can keep teaching here or live with me and tutor our children."

"Oh ok. Wait... children!"

"I'll be busy and old soon. Better to have children than wait ten more years."

"But I'm not ready."

"Don't worry. I'll go easy." I blushed. We just got together again and we're engaged and already discussing children.

"Then... what should I do?"

"I told Ferena and my dad beforehand. You can pack your things now and we'll leave tomorrow. If things are too fast then we don't have to leave just yet."

Everything is a little too fast. It's because everything was slow for ten years but, I like the fast wind in my hair.

"Okay. Are you going to help me? Despite how it looks I have a lot of stuff."

"Okay."

The next day upon us. Everything did happen quickly. Ferena thanked me for staying and teaching his son. Cheka was a bit unreasonable but was so cute when he teared up knowing that I was leaving.