2

"Who are you?" The small red headed boy asked me. I wanted to ask the same question but I'll never know the answer if I didn't respond, "I'm Y/n."

"Y/n... You must be new. I'm Riddle Rosenhearts, year two, class 2-E, student number 26." Whoa! This man could almost spill his credit number and be hacked if he's not careful.

"Um, hello... Where do I sit?" I ask him.

"You should see your name tag on the desks." He says and leads me to my seat. My seat was right next to Jade Leech.

"Hello, you must be new. I'm Jade."

"I'm Y/n." Were all the people in this school like this?

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. You seem new, have you joined any clubs yet? Why don't you join the Mountain Appreciation Club, we could use more members?" He asks. This boy is already spamming me and is assuming I say yes. At least I don't have to do all the talking.

"I'll think about it." Who would want to join Mountain Appreciation Club? Well, I might go take a look at it later.

"Class has begun. Take your seats."

-

Classes were over for now, it's lunch! I didn't have many friends yet and I haven't offended anyone yet so I was wondering where I should sit today. Usually at RSA everyone would invite you but everyone was in their own groups. The cafeteria was very crowded, I never knew this many students attended the school.

"Where should I sit?" I look around, almost every sit was taken.

Aha! A seat! I quickly sat down then I realized... this is awkward. I didn't have friends so I didn't have anyone to enjoy lunch with and I was basically in between to social groups which was even more awkward. I quickly ate my lunch so I wouldn't have to feel awkward anymore.

As I got up from my seat I felt my foot get kicked. I didn't really see who I tripped because the chairs were benches so I couldn't exactly see where I was going. As soon as I get my other leg out of the table I bump into someone again. Oh no, they were other students and they were angry.

"I'm sorry! Did I trip you? I'm sorry for bumping into you. It's just so crowded." I say hoping that they would back down.

"What? You think that's going to pay for what you did to me? You bumped into me and made my drop my food. You're gonna pay for that." The boy with little animal ears started to crack his knuckles along with his friend doing it as well. Oh no. I can already tell how this is going to go.

Goodbye world! You weren't that friendly to me like when I wanted to have that last piece of ice cream but you made the sun melt it and made it fall and melt on the floor.

I was ready to get a punch to the face but didn't feel anything coming. I opened my eyes and was stunned at who was holding back the fierce students.

"It's Vil Schoenheit!" The boys said shocked.

"Don't think you boys can just cause a ruckus in here without anyone noticing. Don't cause any trouble and get lost."

"Yes!" The two boys ran from the tall man.

The tall man was very....

alive!

He had blonde hair with purple highlights, long lashes, full lips and a slender face. He was what you would call perfect. Yet, something told me that his eyes gave me a shiver of comfort.

"Are you okay?" I said.

The man looked at me in confusion and was probably thinking that I was stupid, "I should be asking you that."