65

"This year's theme will be Masquerade. Any other objections?"

"That's a great idea." I sighed. Everyone agreed, something fancy but not too fancy. Everyone would have face masks but it also wouldn't be hard to know who is who either.

I couldn't wait and everybody could have a date too. I was so excited. I started ordering supplies and we came up with ideas where, when, and what kind of masks we could make. They had to be functional for all races since beastmen don't have ears like humans.

"Let's make some flowers."

"Flowers! That's too girly."

"Hey, it's okay to have some flowers, remember, we can invite anyone as long as we verify them so even girls can come too." I stopped an unnecessary argument again.

Making decorations was pretty hard, we would have the party in the mirror room, it was big enough and had that dark masquerade theme. We decided that the day for the party would be in two weeks, we had to make posters and tickets too.

Idia helped us print the posters and tickets. Epel designed the poster and tickets. Deuce and Ace put them up. Jack made decorations. Ruggie was preparing food with Jamil. Kalim was decorating masks. Sabek thought about a grand entrance but I thought it was too much so we'll just have a photo booth. Silver helped the photo booth with Sabek. Everything was going pretty well.

In the first week it was all over the place but the second week we started getting the hang out it and started putting the decorations up soon. They looked pretty good and the number of people attending were increasing. Closer and closer the deadline of the dance came upon us and all the staff was happy, the staff can go to the party for free, as a date or to help.

"Y/n-senpai, you're going to the dance, have you decided what to wear yet?" Epel eyes sparkled. I guess he was expecting something grand.

"Um, I haven't. I was just going to wear white white and black pants."

"Hey senpai, that's so lame. You came up with such a grand idea but want to wear something plain. Don't worry, as you're kouhais we'll help you." Ace smiled. Geez, why do they care so much? I'll be having a dance next year for myself so I didn't really care.

"Let's go shopping!" Deuce said very intensely.

"Wait guys! I'm really fine. I don't need a fancy outfit or anything. Besides we're just going to the party to help. We don't need to blend in with the crowd."

"You haven't been asked to the dance, by anyone?" Jack questioned.

"Uh, no. Why?"

Jack mumbled something, saying so he didn't ask or something like that.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. But Y/n senpai, you're in charge so I think it would be nice if you wore something nice." Jack! He was also aboard with the idea of me wearing something fancy. I never expected this.

"We'll help you pick an outfit senpai!" Epel seemed so happy as did the others but this really wasn't necessary. I knew I couldn't escape from this one.

-

The next day, after school, we all transported to the village and went around many clothing stores.

"How come I'm carrying all the bags? I thought we were shopping for me."

"We are. We just haven't found anything that matches with senpai yet." Ace said. That rascal.

"Don't worry Senpai, we'll find something that'll suit you for sure." Epel comforted me.

"Look, caramel apples!" And there he goes. Geez, how do these kids have money? I mean, Deuce isn't spending that much.

"Deuce, it's okay. You can buy whatever you want. No refund, exchanges and no limit. My treat." I said. Deuce seemed so grateful. The look in his eyes said it all, "Thank you Senpai!"

I sighed, these freshmen were having too much fun. I need an outfit too ya know. I look around from boredom and saw a beautiful outfit. On the window display it was a white jumpsuit with open long sleeves with a v neck. It looked really nice. Not a lot of men wear jumpsuits, so this was a rare opportunity.

I went inside the store.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The store manager appeared, seems like they're the only one who works here.

"Hi, can I try that outfit on the window display, the white one."

"Sure." The manager grabbed the outfit and gave it to me. I went to the dressing room to try it in and looking at myself I was really impressed. It looked like it fitted my shape perfectly, the thickness of the outfit was good for me and functional.

I took the outfit off and bought it, since I got what I needed let's head back.

"Senpai! Where did you go?" Epel said worriedly.

"Nowhere. We got what we were looking for. Now let's go back."

The all complained a bit but I didn't care. We transported ourselves back to the school. Trying the outfit again I awed in my beauty. I was really lucky.

"Only three more days."

I'm bored and hungry and here's the chapter! I'm really happy making progress with the story. Since it's almost the ending I'll probably post a lot and because it's a long break for me too.

Thanks for reading!

(After finishing the ending)
Since I finished making all the chapter I just uploaded them all.