1k Special

This chapter will not be related to the storyline

1st person POV

I was waiting at home hoping that I would get to see my loved ones soon. Being a mother with posters of her husband and albums and fanarts all in my closet is definitely strange and boring! I stayed at home since I wasn't feeling so well but then I felt good enough to stand up and make breakfast and scrapbook my handsome husband's photos in my fan book.

The sound of the keys alerted me to quickly open the door before they did. I opened the door and smiled happily waiting for my get well hug.

"Welcome back my sweeties! Did you bring me my chocolate?" I say excited for my chocolate.

"Yes, here." Vil hands me my chocolate. I love chocolate but not as much as I love Vil or my beloved daughter Liv. (You can change her name if you want)

"Mommy!" My baby girl was only five years old now and she still has her cute baby fat cheeks. I love her so much!

I hug her tightly and give Vil a small peck on the cheek, I didn't want him to be sick either.

"You know, every time you're sick you act like you're dying but you know you're fine." Vil says that I'm dramatic but I'm married to an actor slash model slash handsome man!

"So? Because you brought me my chocolate I love you so much!" I pop a chocolate in my mouth.

I remember when Vil and I were dating we used to eat healthy foods and sweets, actually he ate healthy for me and I ate sweets for him. I actually wonder how Vil fell in love with me, I fell for him because he was totally my type; a harsh man on the outside but actually really in love with his girl on the inside.

"Vil, why did you fall in love with me?"

"Why do you ask?" Did Vil not know? Most people actually don't know when they fall in love with the person they fell in love with, I'm one of those people.

"Because when we were not boyfriend and girlfriend I was just your fan. I actually don't even remember how we actually met."

"Wooow. What a good wife you are. In all honesty I don't know why I fell in love with you either. I actually don't know what I love about you."

I feel my heart break a bit. He doesn't know why he loves me nor does he know what to love about me. Good thing he's my husband or else I would've yelled at him but because he's my husband I just eat another chocolate and go into my room to cry.

"Y/n." Vil followed me into our room.

"Y-yeah..." I say with a sniffle.

Vil starts laughing. He never laughs. Now that I think about it, he only laughs around me and smiles around me. He used to laugh and smile with a fakes on his face around me.

"I love you Y/n. Unconditionally."

"Really?" I won't be lured by him! Must stop.

Vil sits next to me and puts his arms around me. He kisses me lightly on my head and says sweetly to me, "I love you a lot. That's why we have Liv."

I smile, "Actually Vil we actually have more than just Lila now."

Vil looked a little shocked at my words and took the hint but he still asked, "What do you mean?"

I giggle, "You made me good."

I then realize what I just said to my husband.

.....

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT TO HIM?

"Then what should we name our new addition." Vil smiled at me. It was his fatherly smile not the smirking one he makes in bed, thankfully.

"I don't know."

"Mommy!" Liv yells and jumps onto our bed.

"I just heard I'm getting a new baby brother! Or sister!"

"Yes you are. What name do you think you're new sister or brother should have?"

"Hmm..." Liv is so cute when she's thinking so hard.

"I know! How about if it's a girl we name them Liv and if it's a boy we name them Vil!" She's so cute!!!

"That's your name and daddy's name. How about you think about other names besides those?"

"Okay!"

I smile. She's so energetic, it may seem like she gets it from me but she actually gets it from Vil. No matter how hard Vil works he'll still have the energy to continue working hard.

"Hey Vil, don't you think that this moment feels like something out of a story?"

"No, why?"

"Because I have a story idea and I want to write it down!" My eyes sparkle as I quickly grab my pencil and notebook on the night stand.

"What's your idea?" Vil asks me.

"About how this girl and this boy fall in love but the boy gets cursed by the girl. Then later the boy and girl fall in love and they have a baby!"

"You should think it through more." He tells me. As a mother, my job is to watch over my children and love my husband. But right now...

"I love my chocolate!" I put three more chocolate balls in my mouth.

Vil sighs as he sees me eating unhealthy. Vil and I have nothing more in common than our love for each other, kinda corny but it's true

"I love you too Vil. I love you more than chocolate."

Just wanna say thank you for reading my story. A few hours after posting, many or you read my book which is exciting. Also if you're thinking that I got the name Liv from Liv and Maddie, you're wrong!
I got the name from spelling Vil backwards because I couldn't come up with anything.

Also I tried to make our character more lively. If you don't like chocolate then your lost. I also tried to make the character kind of like me, a chocolate lover. I love chocolate! All kinds like milk chocolate, dark, white, caramel. Some chocolates are also good too but I don't like coffee flavored ones as much.

Comment which is your favorite chocolate and brand name if you want! Thank you for the 1k!