24

Once we were all gathered at the Stargazing tree I was waiting for the boys to be done changing. Deuce and Trey came and they looked amazing. The fabric looked modern yet traditional and it really suited Deuce. They wore white robes with a dark blue shawl that had star patterns. They had star accessories in their hair which topped it off very nicely.

"You two look very nice." I compliment the both of them.

"Thanks. Now we're just waiting for Idia and Ortho." Trey said. It didn't take much time til Ortho came out and was pulling along a boy who looked like the older version of Ortho without the tech stuff.

"This is Idia and he'll make great contribution. It took awhile to convince him to get out of his room though." Ortho said. He was really sweet. Idia on the other hand was very tall and was also wearing the same thing Deuce and Trey were wearing.

Despite being pale, Idia looked beautiful in the outfit. His fiery blue hair was even more beautiful with the outfit.

"You look very nice Idia-senpai."

"Joiuadehiew"

"What did you say?"

"My brother said that he didn't want to do this and said that this is a waste of time, also-"

"Stop Ortho, you don't have to tell them everything I say." That was the loudest I heard Idia's voice, well, in person.

"So far, we got one star from Y/n-senpai. Now we just need everyone else's stars." Deuce was very enthusiastic about this. He really wanted to do a good job.

Trey then said, "It's not as easy as you think. Not many students don't have any wishes because they think that wishes are for children or they don't have a wish. Also, the students here have more of a temper so be careful to not start a fight."

"That's it. I'm going back to my room." Idia started leaving but Deuce stopped him, "Wait, you're playing the drums so you can't go. We have to practice th dance and collect stars."

"I don't care." Idia then left, "Don't worry, I'll try to convince my onii-san."

Ortho left and that left Deuce, Trey and me to get stars from the students. It wasn't gonna be easy but in the very least I will be able to hear everyone's wish that they have. It's great to wish for something that you want with all your heart.

After collecting a few stars with Trey we went back to the star tree. When we got there Idia was there, the tablet version, and Deuce and Ortho. Ortho had a worried look on his face and you couldn't really tell Idia's but Deuce seemed fired up.

"Hi guys, is something wrong?" I ask.

"I'm going to collect a lot of stars, you'll see, I'll collect a lot of stars and make you come in person to play the drums."

Deuce then huffed and Ortho and Idia were a bit speechless at his manner. The only thing going on my mind is what the heck! just happened.

"Uh, what was that all about?" Ortho sighed when I asked.

"Nii-san is not willing to come out of his room to play the drums. Deuce wants Nii-san to play the drums so they agreed that if he got enough stars then nii-san would come out to play." Ortho seemed a little worried at the conditions. It made me want to comfort the little robot.

"Ortho, what is you wish? You haven't made a wish yet." I ask Ortho which reminded him of his star which was dim.

"I wish.... that Nii-san's wish can come true." I was happy to know Ortho really cared for his brother. It was really sweet.

"What is Idia's wish? I mean, what if he wished for the destruction of humanity and because your wish was like a power up it could come true."

"That's silly. If nii-san really want mankind to be destroyed he would've done it a long time ago." Ortho said that so cheerily. Some part of me thinks that's bad for humanity but the other part of me says that's good.

"Well, since we're all here why don't you guys make a wish first? You haven't wished for anything yet."

"Good idea, Deuce why don't you go first?" Trey said. I think Deuce calmed down a bit.

"Then, my wish.... is to become a police officer!" The star glowed brightly which made me smile.

"A police officer?" I questioned.

"Actually I'm trying to go into magic enforcement so I can catch bad guys who use magic for evil."

"That's very heroic. Okay, Trey-senpai, go!"

"I wish... to get the newest food processor!" The star glowed brightly. I was surprised by Trey's wish.

"Why a food processor?"

"It would be easier when making sweets for parties if we had one." Trey smiled. Is he a Angel?

"Nii-san it's your turn." Ortho gave Idia is wishing star.

"Do I have to say it out loud?" The tablet complained.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Idia. You can just whisper it through the tablet, I'm sure it'll come true."

"I wish... for the sequel to Star Rouge to be released!" The star glowed brightly.

"Star Rouge? What's that, is it a movie?" I question. This is what happens when you live like Amish.

"Star Rouge is a game that my nii-san really liked playing. In fact"

"Stop! Don't say anything else. I'm going back to my games in the mean time I don't have time to collect stars."

"Nii-san!" Ortho tried to stop Idia but it seemed he already muted himself.

"So, Ortho, did you know what Idia was gonna wish for? Why did you even wish for that?"

"Because nii-san is the most precious thing to me. I just want my nii-san to be happy since he always stays in his room."

"Ortho!" I hug the little robot, "I'm sure you'll wish will definitely come true."

"Yes, I'll carry your wish when I dance." Deuce said.

"Thank you."

Ortho really cares for Idia. I hope that the wishes of everyone may come true. Vil, I hope your wish comes true.

OKAY! I'm curious, has anyone seen a shooting star or meteor shower? Just asking because I've never one and I hope to see one at least once during my life. There was one just recently so I missed it. Deuce as a future police officer below. There were more picture but you can find and simp over it in your own time.

 There were more picture but you can find and simp over it in your own time