31

I headed to Ignihyde. It was dark, mysterious and cold. I needed to convince Idia-senpai to join us tomorrow he's our one hope to get us through the event. I asked a couple of Ignihyde students who shyly pointed the way to Idia-senpai's room.

I went ahead and knocked on the door. No one came to open the door. Rude! I knocked again but louder but still no answer so I put my ear to the door and could hear a machine like sound. I check to see if the door was unlocked and it was. I didn't want to invade his privacy but he left me no choice.

"Idia-senpai?" I said but no answer. In Idia-senpai's room it was a mess.

Still, I could see through the mess that Idia was busy doing something. I went inside and went behind Idia.

"Idia-senpai?" The fiery boy jumped making me scared and also jump.

"Geez, don't you people knock? I'm busy."

Idia said very annoyed but he wasn't lying. He was creating a metal sheet thing. Don't know what if was or what it's being used for but it was a pretty blue.

"I did knock but you didn't hear me and the door was unlocked," Idia groaned, "I'm here to convince you to go to the Star gazer event."

"Well then you're wasting your time and mine. You can go now because you aren't gonna change my mind." Idia went back whatever he was working on.

I turned to leave but I didn't want to leave just yet. I looked around the room and saw this blue and white chamber, it was probably Ortho's charging center.

"Idia-senpai, I know I can't really do anything to change your mind but what about Ortho? Don't you care that your brother who's so happy for you won't do something that he would want you to try. Can you at least try? Stop being selfish and do something , for Ortho." I then turn to take my leave, "Goodbye."

I left Idia is his room. How could Ortho live with a brother like him? Now that I'm insulting Idia or anything I'm just curious, how and why?

As I walk down the hallway I notice that the dorm was very different from the outside since it didn't carry an eerie feeling anymore but it made you feel as if something could pop out and scare you at any moment.

"Y/n-san."

"AAAHHH!" I jumped at least five feet away from the sound. I looked and saw Ortho who innocently looked at me confused.

"Are you alright Y/n? Did I scare you?"

"I'm alright. It's fine though it's not like I lost my soul or anything." I could feel my soul escaping me though.

"Sorry. Are you looking for my older brother?" Ortho said. I think he already knows what I'm about to say, "Yes, I have to try to convince him at least and your brother should try too. This could really impact the school and boost our spirits."

Ortho nodded his head in assurance, "That's nice. Although at this point I don't think my onee-san won't be convinced. He's been in his room for so long and doesn't want anyone to bother him but I'll do my best to convince him for you."

"Thank you Ortho. Best of luck." I waved goodbye to Ortho and try to find my way back to the entrance.

It is said that the dorm was based off one of the Great Seven, God of the Underworld. It sounds scary but it's not like he actually took anyones' lives he only watched over the souls of those who wanted to live and those who died. Sounds like a pretty scary job. I wonder how much he gets paid to do it though.

-

I decide that since the star event is tomorrow I'll ask Vil if he wants to go with me. He might not think much of it since it's a school event but it'll be fun with friends.

"Oh Vil!" I pop my head into his room.

"Didn't you ever learn to knock?" He says a bit annoyed at my lack of manners. But we're friends so it doesn't matter, "Yes but I have something important to ask you."

I enter the room fully and head towards Vil, "Will you join me at the star gazer event tomorrow? It will be fun and it will be beautiful, I promise."

Vil had a slight displeasured look on his face, "It's nice to watch and see but wishing on stars or any wishing for that matter is just a bunch of fairytales. Childs play. I don't actually need to wish when all I have to do is work hard by myself."

I was a little shocked by Vil's words. True, you can't always rely on wishes but it's the hope you have to rely on them. I can't change Vil's mind about making wishes but I do want to tell him this, "Vil, I wished that you and I could get along. I think my wish is already starting to come true. And you still haven't answered my question."

"I'll go with you. It's a school event so it doesn't matter whether you go or I go." I felt happy that Vil had agreed to go with me. By happy impulse I hugged him with all my might.

"What're you doing?"

"Just hugging you."I smile happily and whisper, "Thank you."

I didn't see but I could tell Vil was smiling as well as he hugged me back.

"You know, you are very lucky to be hugging thee Vil Scheoheit."

We both laugh a little. I don't know much about Vil despite being friends but I think that some friendships can be based off of anything whether you have the same past or present, the same looks or grades, even the names or other friends you have. Vil is my friend because he hated me but now we both understand that neither of us are alone or in the dark anymore. If Vil goes back into the darkness I will pull him out and I will never let go because he's my friend and a precious one at that.

Vil feels more than a friend. He's more than a best friend. But he doesn't feel like family, he's something else but so much more to me. I can't put it into words but he's very precious to me and I want him to be happy, truly happy. Yet he seems so distant and ahead of me.

"Y/n."

"Hm."

"Let go."

I have to post a lot of chapters or else you guys won't have anything to read. I'm going to leave again for vacation soon and most likely won't be posting for a month so I gotta post what I can. Thank you guys for reading!