27

I had forgotten what I was supposed to get down here in the first place, my mind was so occupied with different thought here that I forgot to get that one photo. I did make it into the museum and was distracted by Azul's mother that I forgot until I stepped out of the museum.

How could I forget a photo? I mean it's just a photo and I need to get it. It was a memorial picture of Prince Rielle visiting the museum. I know who to ask for help.

"You want us to help you?" Ace said.

Yes, this little bastard was gonna help me get into the museum and Deuce too. Jack was involved as well since I bumped into him when I got out of the sea. He was wondering why I was so wet, in all honesty, I forgot I was even in water.

"Yes, please. I need to get a photo to Azul so I can find a way to break Vil's curse which we cannot mention to anyone."

"I got it. I just wish I could get this thing off my head before the Stargazer event." Deuce sighed. He had gotten that little barnacle and was doing the stargazing event.

"Don't worry. Here's what we'll do. Jack and Deuce will come with me to look for the photo. Unless Hade and Floyd come back to stop me they will have to stop them while I look for the photo. Ace will distract one of the guards there. Mission: Getting the picture is a go!"

"..."

"Oh, come on! Team spirit!"

We all head into the mirror after drinking the potion. Tasting that nasty flavor made me want to eat anything better than this but I can't lose focus. I can get food later.

"Go Ace." Ace nodded his barnacle head and casually walked towards the guard and started talking to him, "Aw, man. The museum is closed today."

"Let's go." I said. But the shadows of snakes came into view and Floyd and Jade were here again.

"I'm leaving this up to you." I say. I smile, if I can't make this plan work it's all over.

"I knew you'd come back. Y/n is persistent as ever."

"Neh, Jade, Shark and Urchin are here. I'm excited now to beat them up." Floyd charged in at us. He's so strong.

Oh please hurry up Leona.

"I'll go get some money from the vault." Azul wasn't stressing at all, at least that's what he looked like five minutes until he saw Leona in his office with the vault key.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to return this key you graciously dropped. Here." Leona have Azul the key and left. Leona's job was almost done while Azul...

"Gone. They're all gone! Did that bastard..."

Azul left the restaurant to follow Leona out. He was going to get to the bottom of this. He was not going to get his precious things stolen from him by a lion.

"You! You bring your dorm here to cause a commotion. You pickpocket me. And you steal all of my Deals. You don't know who you're messing with." Axum threatened Leona but Leona only saw a octopus in a pot.

"Whatever let's get this over with." Leona complained, "King's Roar!"

"Ah!" Azul was worrying. Not stressing but worrying because his beautiful baby contracts in which we're an estimate of 600 we're going to be destroyed.

"If you care about what happens to your contracts then let's make a deal. Let Y/n complete her end of the contract, if you don't I will turn all of these to sand."

"Fine, fine. Please don't do anything to them." Azul was begging Leona. This sight amused Leona in many ways.

"You've been out villained, Azul." Leona stopped his magic. Ruggie, who was with him, was confused.

Azul took all of his contracts and put them back in the vault. He had never felt so relieved.

"Now please get out, take you and your dorm to go."

"Can't. They're hungry and I'm waiting for someone."

Azul sighed. He knew that Leona would not hesitate to threaten him again but why. Axum had not provoked Leona and his conditions were simple, let Y/n reach her end of the contract. That's when it hit him.

"Does Leona-ryocho like Y/n-san?" Azul questioned the Lion. He only twitched his ears and didn't answer but that small I've mentioned was all he needed.

"I'll call Jade and Floyd back then. I'll also let Y/n reach her end of the deal." Azul then left the room to get Azul and Jade.

"Is that why you agreed to do this? You could've easily destroyed Azul with those contracts so why?" Ruggie questioned Leona. He thought he knew Leona better than anyone else but his behavior was changing.

"I only wanted to see that look on that octo-pots face. It was worth it, but it also proves that his contracts are nothing more than piece of paper. This means that the deal with Azul and Y/n is nothing more than a wild goose chase. Azul can't break unique magic spells."

"So you're saying that Y/n, who is trying to break Vil's curse, is actually just getting a picture for Azul. Azul can't break Vil's curse at all?"

"Correct. I would've told Y/n that but they wouldn't have listened to me at all. They're too bent on hope." Leona was just a little curious though, did you have hope in him?

If you guys have any questions for me just ask. Why I'm saying this is because I'm curious about what you want to know about me like my favorite dessert or what's my favorite word? Or who's my favorite anime character?

I am curious who is your favorite anime character. Name any character and include the anime.

Also, should I submit this story to the watty awards? This story will probably be completed by the deadline if I continue to post weekly and if I try my best to revise and edit this story I can actually win a place or not.

Thank you for reading!