21

A week has passed since Argor put that curse on Vil. I don't know what I can do about Vil's curse since I don't remember much about his powers or what the curse was about. There is a loophole in Argor's unique magic though, every time he uses his magic to curse someone he must always have a solution to the curse. He never put a curse on me since being by his side was punishment enough.

What can I do to help Vil? I haven't even seen him but I must in order to save him.

I know! I can sneak into Vil's room and force him, I mean, ask him what his curse was and how he can break it. He did get into all this trouble because of me and he didn't even deserve it. When we first met we had a small connection but I feel like that connection was just me being an annoyance. I should've stayed away but I can't.

"Epel!" I yelled to the little one. He's the only person I know who can get me close to Vil. 

"Oh, um, Y/n-senpai..." He seems quieter than usual.

"Epel? Is something wrong?" He doesn't say anything but shuffles a bit.

"Y/n-senpai, if you're here to ask about Vil-senpai then I'll tell you. Right now Vil-senpai is very angry with you so I don't want him to see us talking together. I don't know what you did but since Vil-senpai is so confined, I haven't been his priority."

"Wait, confined? What do you mean?" I start feeling concerned. What was so important to Vil that he confined himself?

"Ever since he came back a week ago he's been in his room. Just yesterday I saw him in his room to deliver him some food and.... He's not doing well. Everything in his room was a mess and worse, Vil-senpai seems to be neglecting himself."

Epel seemed concerned about Vil's health as well. It's all my fault but I can't think that way right now, I can only help him since it was my fault. I put my hand on Epel's shoulders, "Epel, can you take me to Vil-senpai? I must help him, it's all my fault that he's like this."

Epel nodded, "Alright."

Epel takes me to the Pomefiore dorm and takes me up to Vil's room.

As we go up the steps, I have so many questions. Why does Vil hate me? What did I do? What did Argor take that made Vil confine himself? What was Vil's curse? What can I do?

"His room is down this hall. I would go further and help you but this seems like a private matter."

"Don't worry Epel. I'll talk to him." I leave Epel and head down the hall. My steps echo through the hallway and soon my heartbeat matches my steps.

I take a deep breath before entering and open the door. My eyes widened at the sight.

It was just as Epel mentioned earlier. The room seemed worse than when I first visited. The curtains were teared. The heavy dumbbells were in the walkway. The mirror was cracked. The bed was a mess. I felt as if I shouldn't be here but I must find out what the curse is about.

"Vil?" I whisper. No one responded.

"Vil?" I say louder. I then hear a shuffling by the window. It wasn't the curtains that were on the floor but it was Vil laying down. I quickly run to him and help him up.

"Vil, are you okay? What happened?"

Vil looked at me with soulless eyes, "What do you think? I remodeled my room. It matches my beauty don't you think?"

What have I done? I broke Vil.

"Vil, please, tell me what's wrong. What did Argor do to you?" I was expecting Vil to yell at me, to hit me, to throw things at me but he did nothing. He didn't speak once I mentioned his curse.

"Let me help you."

...

"Vil?"

"I will forever be second fairest in the world. Why? Why that kind of curse? It could've been anything else but why? I worked so hard to be number one. I made myself use all the most beautiful things and all the things to make me beautiful, no matter what it took. I must be the most fairest in the land. I must. I must! And...."

"What else did Argor say?"

"..."

"Vil?"

"I must prove to the world that I am beautiful inside and out...."

"I'm sorry Vil. It's all my fault but I will break this curse. I don't know how but I will." I then talk to Vil a little more and surprisingly, he responded.

"You know, I was intentionally neglecting you. I don't know why but I did." I'm shocked by what Vil says. I hold his hand, his hand was larger than mine so I used both of my hands.

"It's okay. Please Vil, feel better, do better because you're so much more than this. You're Vil Scheonheit. Just Vil, the most beautiful man in my eyes and someone who is so much more than what you see. I wish you could see the way I see you."

I look around the room to find some wipes. I couldn't find any so I went to the bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper and water. I open the curtain since it was still bright outside and help Vil get his makeup off. He then holds me hand before I even touch his face with wet toilet paper.

"Don't use that. Go in the bathroom and look in the drawers for makeup wipes." I nod my head and go back to the bathroom to get the makeup wipes.

I take out a makeup wipe and start lightly rubbing (/dabbing or however you wipe your make up off) the make up off. 

"Close your eyes." He closes his eyes and I start rubbing it light enough to take off the makeup. 

When I took his makeup off it was as if Vil seemed to be glowing. He looked so beautiful, except he seemed as dead as a corpse. I smile a little to lighten the mood. When I finished wiping his makeup off he told me, "You forgot my lips."

I grab a clean enough makeup wipe and wipe his lips. His natural lip color seemed to be paleish-pink, Vil looked like an angel. It was as if the makeup had covered up his true beauty.

"Vil, I'll help you, so please. Don't neglect me anymore because I'm here for you."

"Thank you."

Happy Birthday Vil! I think I'm a bit late since Vil's birthday happened yesterday in Japan time and today is Vil's birthday. I'm trying to get his card but so far I haven't and now I'm broke (in the game and real life). 

April 9, one of the best days of my life 1) Vil's birthday 2) Obey Me! announcement and Special 3) Levi's birthday 4) Friday 5) Heaven's Official Blessings came out on Netflix (just finished watching it all yesterday) and you should watch it too.

Also...

Hello Readers! I had trouble deciding what to write for this chapter because I originally was going to have Octainvinelle. This chapter is a resolution (of his and our negligence) and a beginning of their/our relationship with Vil, finally. 

I hope you guys have noticed which fairytale I am using as inspiration for this story. If you guys know, please comment, I'll give you a shoutout and probably include a story idea you have or theory you have about my story or just the original Twisted Wonderland. 

I probably might not post anything next week because I have to take a very important test. Thank you!