Last Resort II

After Elliot finished his cup of coffee while going over the case information, he had started feeling...odd...strange. It was harder for him to read the words on the page and everything around him seemed to be moving.

He thought maybe he was sleep deprived or even sick. He had been up to care for Olivia most days, but he still thought he was getting a good amount of sleep. Whatever it was...it wasn't right. He figured he would get up to tell Fin that he would be leaving due to his not feeling well.

As soon as he stood up, he fell down on the floor.

"Elliot, are you okay?" Kat asked as she ran to help him up.

"Something's...wrong." he mumbled and struggled to stand, even with Kat's assistance.

"What's wrong? You feeling okay?" She asked as she finally got him in his seat and saw Fin coming towards them.

"N...no. No." he stuttered.

"What's going on?" Fin questioned and looked at Elliot. "Hey, what's wrong?"

At this point Elliot couldn't even get out words. Everything sounded too mumbled together to make sense. His blinks were longer, and it was harder to open his eyes after each one. Only two more seconds passed when he lost consciousness.

"Call a bus!" Kat shouted as she looked at Fin. "He tried to stand up and fell. I don't know what the hell happened. He was sitting here fine one second and the next he's not."

"He fell?" Fin asked and looked at Kat questioningly. "Did he say anything beforehand?"

"No. Nothing. He could barely talk when I came over here."

Fin and Kat both stayed with him, watching him regain consciousness and lose it not even a second after, until the EMS came and took him to the ambulance.

"What's going on with him?" Fin asked as they rushed out the building.

"Don't know. We'll have to wait until we get to the hospital to run some tests. Has he eaten anything?"

"He only had coffee." Kat answered fast.

"He could be dehydrated." 

"Okay, Kat, do you remember where they live?" Fin asked seriously.

"I think so."

"Go check on Olivia and make sure she knows Elliot is going to the hop" Fin said as he climbed in the back of the ambulance. "Now!"

•••

Amanda forced Olivia out of the way so she could shut the door after she let herself in. Staring down at her with disgust and hatred.

"Amanda, please. I won't say anything about you, I swear." Liv said as she got to a standing position, only for Amanda to punch her and send her back to the ground.

"Stay down you lying whore! You told them about what happened at the hospital. I'm done with your lies." she said as she headed towards the hallway, leaving Tabby and Liv at the door.

"Wait! Wait, where are you going?" Olivia quickly stood and ran to try to stop Amanda. "Stop!"

Amanda wrapped her hand around Olivia's throat and pushed her back into the living room.

"Do not fucking move." she ordered and turned to walk back to the hallway.

"Amanda-" Liv started but Amanda turned around and pushed her into the hard coffee table. Hitting her back on it and falling to the floor.

Amanda turned around and went to the hallway.

"Noah, where are you?" She called out teasingly.