The Beast Devours

My legs were too weak to keep up with him, so he practically dragged me upstairs. Then up more. Were we going to the attic? My thoughts interrupted as I heard whimpers coming from the single room we reached. He didn't even look at me "We're gonna have an audience" he spoke as a grin spread across his face.

Once inside the room I saw a girl. Her hands tied to a pole or something as she hung there with tears welled up in her eyes. "It's okay. It's gonna be o-" I was cut off by him turning me towards him and shoving the gun under my chin. Staring at me with his cold eyes & knocking me to the floor with the gun. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to a table in the middle of the room. Duct taped my ankles to the table legs so my legs were open and handcuffed one of my hands to the table. I felt his hands on my body. Once again stripping me of the few clothing items I had on. Fondling and groping me. The little girl staring into my eyes with pure fear. I stopped breathing when I heard his zipper undo. "Close your eyes." I mouthed to the girl, who did as she was told, knowing what was about to happen.

NICKS POV

"Captain, this is the last house on this beach. I'm gonna go in and give a quick look around." I said as I made my way to the obsolete looking house. The door wasn't locked, but once inside I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I made my way to the back where I saw a bedroom. "Dios mío" I whispered as I saw the bed was blood stained. Following the blood trail I found myself at the bottom of stairs. "I'm gonna need backup. I think he's here" I spoke into my radio as I slowly made my way up the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. That's when I heard her muffled cries.

LIVS POV

⚠️
He stuffed the gun inside of me. Pushing as far as it could go before taking it out and shoving it in my mouth. "Bend over" He groaned. I tried to do as I was told but I guess I was going to slow because he slammed my head down on the table. "Tell me you want me." He commanded as he yanked my hair. "No." I said muffled as he pressed his lips on mine. I tried to stall as long as I could so the girl wouldn't have to hear anything. He slammed my head on the table again "don't get brave for her" he said cutting off my air "now tell me". I couldn't breathe. I was feeling light headed as I finally croaked "I want you" He let go and pulled my pants down and thrusted into me. My whimpers were muffled into the table as each trust got harder.

He kept going. I heard a creak from the stair but I lost focus as I couldn't help the cry that emerged from my lips as I felt my body betray me. I felt my body go limp as I laid on the table. He felt it to as he brought my face towards his "I knew you wanted me, slut." He said as he finished inside me and pushed me back down on the table. "Your friends are here." He said as he walked out the room. I dont know where, but he left and I was relieved. Then I realized the sight they'd walk into. I couldn't have them seeing me like this. My team, the swat team, other officers. They would never forget it and neither would I, but what I heard next was relief.
-
NICKS POV

"SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted as I saw Lewis escaping. "He's on the run." I said into the radio as I continued up the stairs. "LIV! OLIVIA WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as I made my way into the rooms on the second floor.

"Nick? Nick!"

Was she above me?

I started searching for another way up and soon found it. I climbed up to the attic where there was only one room. "Wait!" I heard he say through cries "They can't see me like this." "It's just me for now." I said as I walked in slowly. The sight made me angry. I could burst into tears at the sight and condition of my partner. Her naked and battered body, the blood covering her, and the fear in her eyes. Something I've never seen.

I snapped myself out of it as I heard footsteps entering the house. I threw my NYPD jacket around her as she pointed to the girl, which I ran over to quickly to cut her down. Someone came in to get her "Just take the girl I've got her!" I said knowing Liv didn't want anyone to see her bound up the way she was. I quickly undid the handcuff and cut the duct tape from her ankles before standing back up to help support her. I helped her down the stairs and made sure the jacket was covering her before leading her out the house and into the ambulance.

Her hand was loosely holding mine. She looked up at me "thank you" it was barely audible. I was going to say something but her head fell to the side and her hand stopped holding mine. I saw her chest stop rising and falling, although it was hardly noticeable to begin with. "She's not breathing!" I yelled as I held her hand tighter trying to talk to her. They rushed her into the hospital pushing me out the way "SHES CODING!"

I sat and stared as nurses ran from all directions to help. They took her into a room and I saw them place defibrillators on her exposed chest. I heard them count to three and I saw her body jolt. "SHES FLATLINING"

More nurses flooded into the room. During the process they were pushing me out into the lobby, but I could see them shock her lifeless body again as they stuck a orogastric tube down her throat. I heard the ongoing beep of the flatline as I was pushed into the lobby with the rest of the crew.

"Nick what's going on back there?" Cragen asked as he and everyone in the room looked at me with anxiousness.

I chocked back the sob threatening to leave "flatline." Was all I could manage to get out before I saw him round the corner.

ELLIOTS POV

I ran as fast as I could into the hospital after I had received the call saying she was there.
"Where is she?" I asked out of breath. I quickly stood straight as I saw the tear stains on her partners face and the paleness of Cragen's. He grabbed my shoulder "You should sit down."
"No." I shook my head as I back up into a wall and slid down "no."

A/N
Sorry guyssss 😭! <3
:(