Fake

The crew sat at their desks all day trying to pin something together. "Why do we not know any of their names again?" Elliot asked.

"Because all of the gang members we know of are in prison."

"That's not true. There is one, Wilfredo, we don't know where he is, but, we might know some people who know him." Amanda said as she began typing away "Here. We have a previous address for him and that's it." She said disappointed.

"Well let's go and see if we can find anything."

•••

She pushed at his hand, but it wouldn't budge. He turned her to face him and smacked her with a force she had never been hit with before. She let her body go limp as it fell to the floor.

He knelt down and pulled her shirt off carefully, setting it beside her neatly. His lips found their way to hers as his hand groped her breasts and the other slid her shorts off, sticking two fingers inside of her.

"No." She groaned as she grabbed his wrist. He stopped and looked at her before grabbing lifting her head and slamming it on the floor earning a pain filled whimper from her.

He flipped her on her stomach, laying on her. Grabbing a handful of hair he lifted her head to his biting her neck and drawing blood.

A sudden flashback came to her.

He pulled his gun-well, my gun- and shoved it down my throat. Cocking it as he stared into my eyes daring to pull the trigger. "Please don't. Please don't. I'll do anything!" I cried not wanting my life to end this way. He looked at me with a grin "Anything?" He smirked as he lead the gun to my exposed sex. Pushing some of it in my entrance. "No!" I screamed, louder than expected, not wanting to experience such pain. "Oh, you want me don't you?" He asked as pulled the gun out of me. I didn't answer. He struck me in my face hard before yelling "You want me!" "No!" And I was struck again, but with the gun. "You can't say no anymore. You don't get that. And," he said as he stuck his fingers inside me;

She remembered how she convinced him to let go of the maid earlier that day and how she planned on breaking the bar off of the bed, but it didn't work. No matter how hard she struggled and fought, it never came undone. She was brought out of her thoughts when he forced himself in her.

The sudden intrusion and size was unbearable and she could only cry out as he continued. He lasted forever it seemed. It was well over an hour when he finished inside her.

She heard a familiar voice: Amanda. It was extremely faint, but it was there. She sounded like she was upstairs. He got up and walked to the door barely opening it and she took her chance.

"Help! Aman-" was all she got out before he slammed the door and had her in the air, holding her by her neck.

He laughed for a moment before tightening his fist around her "You know, you really do have a fire inside you. I, personally, will work on putting it out, but, it's a good thing Lewis told us you'd pull some slick shit like this. We had the room sound proofed in case." He smirked before throwing her against the wall with her back facing him "don't move. I'll be back." He said as he walked out the room.

•••

"Hello?"

"Yes I'm with Special Victims Unit. Is this the residence of Wilfredo Diaz?" Amanda asked.