Mistake

"Kiss me."

"Are you sure-"

"Yes, yes. Just kiss me."

His face was still cupped in her hands as she pulled herself to him. Their lips locked for the first time in 26 weeks. No fear was inside her at this moment. All she wanted was him.

He started standing and she followed, making sure not to break the kiss. Her hands went down to his shoulders and started to push his jacket off.

"Liv, slow down. We don't have to go that far." He broke the kiss and backed up, pushing her hair behind her ear and cupping her cheek "We don't have to get undressed, babe. I'm okay with kissing."

"I want to do more. I'm sure."

"Okay, we can take it slow." He laughed before leaning back in to kiss her lips.

Again, her hands started to slide his jacket off. He could only laugh and help her take it off. Placing it on the couch she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to back up to the bedroom.

The blinds were already closed and the lights were off. After they had both successfully entered the bedroom, Olivia broke the kiss and looked at the door.

"Can we close it? Please." She didn't want to be scared of sex. But having the door open while she was in a vulnerable state was something she wasn't comfortable with. She wanted to live in the moment. Enjoy it. Love it.

Without taking his eyes off her he backed up and had the door closed and locked in a swift second before going back over to her. Letting his hands hang loosely onto her hips.

Deciding she wanted them off, she started working at her pants. Unbuttoning them and using her long, tan legs to kick them off. Her fingers trembled while she started undoing the buttons on his shirt and pants. Luckily, he wasn't wearing a belt and it made her feel safer.

While he took off his shirt and pants, she did the same with her shirt. Both ridding themselves of the material blocking them from being closer to one another.

His hands cupped her face and kissed her lips with passion. Their tongues equally danced in their mouths. Fighting for dominance yet not enough to take it from the other.

Only being in her bra and panties, Liv could finally feel his skin against hers and let out a moan against his lips.

He scooped her up with one arm like she was as light as a feather and climbed on the bed with her. Placing her head on the pillows in the center of their California king, he never broke the kiss.

"We don't have to go any further." He whispered against her lips, never fully taking them away.

"I want this. I want more." She whispered back. Her hand cupped the back of his neck and she used her teeth to tug at his bottom lip.

She let her head fall back as his lips moved to meet the sweet spot on her neck.The straps of her bra unfastened with the swiftness of his fingers.

"Trust me?"

"Yes." She moaned quietly. Her fingertips gliding across his shoulders. One of his hands supported his weight so he wasn't on her and the other began massaging her breast.

The stimulation she was feeling was so good. She didn't think she'd be able to handle it for at least a year. At least.

She let herself relax and melt into his touch. Moaning as his tongue traced over her collar bone and down to her other breast.