Attempt

"Ernesto I can't do that. I'm not going to bring Olivia to you. I don't know what to believe, but when she looks at you there is fear in her eyes." She slammed the beer bottle down and walked away from him. 

"Amanda, I really think you need to get your ears checked because it wasn't a question. Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him.

"Let go of me!" She picked up the beer bottle she had set down and slammed it so hard it shattered against his head. "Oh shit. No. Ernesto, I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

Amanda backed up out of his grasp. Keeping her eyes on him she tried to make it to the bathroom so she could lock herself in.

"Stop. Let's go." His hand stopped the door from closing and grabbed we wrist, bringing her out.

"Ernesto, no. I don't trust you right now-" she barely finished the sentence before he slammed the door on her head and everything went black.

•••

"Liv, are you okay?" Elliot asked helping Liv sit on the couch.

"No! How could they do that? He's free to live his life like nothing happened. What about me? Elliot, what about me!" She asked pointing to herself. "...they didn't believe me."

"He's manipulative, you can't let that get to you. He twisted everything. You know what happened."

"I- I wasn't good enough. They didn't believe me, Elliot. I told you." She shook her head. "I told you I must've wanted it. There's no way I didn't! Even the jury says I did."

"Liv, don't go down that road again. You didn't want it. Just because they fell for his tricks doesn't mean that he was ever telling the truth. I know that. You know that. The squad knows that. Everyone important knows that."

"But now he goes back to his job. He's going to come back to get me again. He's going to punish me because I took him to trial."

"Liv, Liv, calm down. It's okay, baby. You'll be with me or someone from the squad. He'll have to put up one hell of a fight to get past any of us. And to ensure he won't come near you, we can get a restraining order. Okay?"

She nodded and looked up at him. He was on his knees by the couch. They were eye level as he continued to tell her things would be okay. She grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Hey hey, Liv. What are doing?"

"Please, I can't feel anything, I want to feel something. I want to feel you." She pulled him in again and pushed her tongue in his mouth.

"Liv," he warned but she moaned in his mouth.

"I need to feel you. I need you. Please, please."

"Liv, I'm not- I cant take advantage of you." He said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It's not if I want it. I'll tell you to stop if I need you to." She grabbed him through his pants. "Please."

He grunted and laid her flat down on the couch, climbing on top of her. Letting their tongues fight for dominance, her hands guided his shirt off and roamed his chest.

"Liv, wait, wait, stop." He broke the kiss. "We can't."

"We can. Just fuc-"

"Liv," he cut her off, closing his eyes at the use of that word so soon. "You delivered a baby almost three weeks ago. You can't, and I'm not going to regardless. Not now. Not like this."