Halfway

Throwing her in the back, he told her not to move before he walked back in the direction of where they'd just come from.

She stayed, with her knees to her chest, slightly rocking herself. Could she have gotten up and ran? Yes. What was stopping her?

She was.

She was stopping herself.

What if I decide to run and run into him? What if this is a test to decide what to do to me next? What if Er-Erne...what if he is somewhere watching, waiting for me to mess up so he can take me again? I don't know where I am. I can't find a way out anyways..

And because of her thoughts, she remained in the truck waiting for Lewis to return; when he did, he carried chains in his hand, a gun in his other, and a smile on his face.

"Good girl." He said as he slid his hand up her arm, cupping her breast through the thin, torn material. Then down her stomach and to her center. "I think I'll have one more taste."

His hands quickly wrapped around her ankles and yanked her towards him. Her head hit the floor of the trunk as his lips attached to her bundle.

It was barely a minute before she felt him push himself inside her. She couldn't bare to keep her eyes open any longer- from the mix of drugs, exhaustion, and pain- and let them close as her head fell to the side.

•••

*gunshot

Her eyes opened. She was still in the back of the truck. The rain pouring on her. She was just laying there. No chains were on her. They remained in the corner, unused. Over her head she could see headlights and bullets flying through the air.

"No. No no no! God, NO! I- I was safe and- and I was gone no. This isn't real." She cried.

She shut her eyes and cried as she forced herself to sit up. The sound of gunshots that had filled the air around her stopped the moment she was upright.

•••

"Shit! Don't fire!" Fin shouted

"Is that her?" Amanda asked.

"Olivia!" Elliot shouted through the open window "Olivia jump!"

Elliot watched as Olivia struggled to even see. Her hair was wet and in her face. He thought she was bound, or tied up, until he saw her hands come up and move the hair out of her face.

"Liv jump to the side!" He shouted once more.

"Why won't she jump? Does she think we'll hit her?" Amanda asked confused

"No, maybe she's bound by her feet. Or- shit!"

Lewis has turned his body to face them and in a second he had shot their tire. They swerved on the unsteady road and lost control of the car. It flipped to its side and down the hill, hitting a tree.

Elliot crawled out the window and looked up to see Olivia and Lewis standing at the top of the hill looking down at them. A bright smile playing on Lewis' lips as he barked an order at Olivia and walked back to the truck.

She stood there, silently looking down at him. Their eyes making contact, staring at each other. Her lips parted as if she was going to say something. Standing on one foot while on her toes with the other as if she was going to walk to him. He stuck his hand out and started to get up to go to her.

But she jumped when Lewis yelled from the truck, and, for a second, she seemed like she was going to run down the hill, but she looked away, ran and got in the truck.