The Beast Preys

She screamed. 

That's all she could do as that monster branded her. She did not know what he carved but he took his time to write out something before smiling and getting off of her.

"You, my dear, will never forget me." He smirked and looked back down at her new wound. "Now I will always be with you."

Listening to what he said, she came to the realization of what his words truly meant and she started crying. 

"No! No, no, no, please!" She begged.

"It's too late, you're mine forever now." Lewis smirked as he looked down at the carving of his name in her skin. "I'll be back. You better be good."

Olivia must have passed out from the dehydration, or the lack of look in her system, or both. It was dark in the room when her eyes opened again. Yet she still found his eyes staring back at her.

His eyes were darker than she had ever seen them. Pure black as he stared at her silently for God knows how long. So black they stood out in the darkness that consumed the room. She hadn't seen it before. 

Her heartbeat sped up as he walked toward her. His fingers grazed her skin ever so slightly. 

"It's time." He simply said. 

•••

She had been gone for four days now. Four days with that sick monster and Nick's thoughts were eating him alive.

 He was her partner. He should've checked in on her. He should've dropped her off to make sure she was safe. He should have.

His painful thoughts were cut off when he heard his name and looked down to realize that his knuckles were bleeding. 

"Nick..." Amanda said as she reached out to touch my arm. 

"I'm good, I'm good." He breathed. 

"No, no you aren't. If you were you wouldn't be punching the lockers. Sit." She said as she motioned for Nick to sit beside her on the bench. "You can not blame yourself, and you shouldn't be hurting yourself. You know Liv wouldn't want that."

"She would've wanted me to protect her. At least look out for her, check up on her, as a partner should, but I did nothing." He took a breath to calm down the anger boiling inside him and shook his head. "I wasn't there. I should've walked her up as her partner or at least drove by, but I didn't." 

"Nick, we all should've done something other than what we did- nothing. You can't take all the blame. Now, let's do something productive like looking for more leads." She said as she stood. "I think I found one, but we need to do more searching."

•••

Elliot paced around his living room. Now that this involved Liv he hated that he couldn't be at the precinct trying to catch this guy. He hated that he didn't check on her sooner. He of all people should have known that she wouldn't have reached out to anyone for so long. 

But he didn't. 

And now he had to pray that they found her before anything happened because if SVU was investigating him Elliot knew why he took Olivia. 

•••

His eyes never closed, and although she couldn't see the rest of him in the pitch-black room, she could hear everything. Feel everything. She listened quietly to him undo his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. A tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to accept what was about to happen, but she couldn't. Not at that moment, and he seemed to like that.