Reliving

LIVS POV

He came in and threw me off the bed onto the floor. "On your knees, Detective." He ordered as he unzipped his pants. I couldn't help but think back of Lowell Harris. Apparently as I thought of him I stopped moving because Lewis grabbed me by my throat and slapped me, hard. I crawled back to a wall panting, "Please. Not this." I shook my head "Not this. Please, anything else." He laughed as he kicked me, "you'll get what you want right after this." He said

He balled his fist in my hair leaning down and kissing me rough. I tried to push away from him, but he pushed harder. I looked up at him- a crying mess. My eyes pleading for him to stop, but he took joy in it and pushed himself inside my mouth. When he finished I tried to spit it out, but he grabbed my throat agin and squeezed tight "Swallow." He commanded. I couldn't breath and his fluid was choking me, but I couldn't get it down with his hold on me. I could feel my eyes getting heavy, but he smacked me and lifted me up by my throat. "Now." Despite the difficultly of it, I did as he said and he tossed me on the bed. He yanked my pants off and turned me on my stomach putting me on all fours before smacking me and forcing himself inside me as I cried.

"Elliot!"

ELLIOTS POV

I heard sounds coming from her room. I quickly ran and opened the door slowly, "Liv?" I saw her with her head all the way back, her arms tight by her side and her legs kicking. "I'll do Anything else." She said. Tears were streaming down her face and she sounded like she was choking. I ran over to her, "Liv! Wake up you're safe. It's me, I'm here."

She continued to kick, but suddenly stopped. She stopped breathing and her head went back as if someone was really choking her. I gently lifted her head up, "Olivia. Come back. Come back to me. He's not here. It's a dream you've gotta wake up" I said as I stroked her head. "No." She cried "Please!" She started shaking and suddenly yelled "Elliot!" as her eyes popped open and met mine. She was panting and sobbing uncontrollably as I pulled her into my lap.

She was having a panic attack. I read up on them after the nurse told me to expect some pretty severe ones; I guess this was one of them. I had to admit that she scared me and I had to take some deep breaths to slow my own breathing. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my bare chest. "Match my heart beat." I whispered as she balled up in my lap, my chin on her head as she tried to calm herself. I rubbed circles on her back and whispered softly in her ear calming things. "Liv, you gotta calm down okay? He's not here. You're safe, I got you. He can't hurt you with me around."

This time it took over a hour and a half for her to steady her breathing. Once she did I pulled the covers back over her and began to get up. She grabbed my arm, "Wait. Um, you shouldn't have to sleep in your guest room. You should be able to sleep in your own bed you know." I knew she was trying not to ask me to stay and I wasn't going to force her to say anymore. I simply got in beside and let her curl up against me with her head on my chest drawing circles on it with her fingers. After forty more minutes she had fallen asleep again. I laid there watching her twitch in her sleep. Rubbing her back each time she whimpered.

I woke up to her still on my chest. I could see the tear stains from last night. The shirt she was wearing slipped down her chest a little and I could see some of the  bruises and burns. They were much more awful then the few on her face. I gently brushed the hair out of her face before seeing her eyes flutter open. She quickly looked around before letting out a deep breath. "El, I'm sorry about last night I was way too dramatic and I shouldn't have woken you up." She said as she sat up. "Liv, you weren't being dramatic, that prick hurt you. I know I don't know the exacts and all but I know enough to know that you're not being dramatic. If sleeping in here with you will help then I'll do it everyday. How about you go take a shower while I fix coffee. You want anything to eat?" She shook her head as she went to the bathroom. I waited for her to call me in and lifted her into the shower before starting it and going to start the coffee.