The Beast Goes Further

The blood was spilling from her wrist where he cut her with the glass over her previous scar. She hadn't meant to let the scream out, but the pain pushed it from her lips.

The moment he ended the call, he had her bent over the table and forced himself inside her. She felt his arm snake around her and his fingers found her clitoris.

She whimpered shooting her head up, which he pushed back down instantly and continued his movement.

He grunted in her ear. Her lips quivered as she felt her body betray her.

No sound came out.

His hands tangled in her hair, yanking her up to his face "you slut" he growled as he bit her ear.

His torture didn't stop there. He raped her for the next three hours knowing the detectives had a five hour drive, probably four if they sped. So he took the time to enjoy her. The tears ran down her face like streams as did the blood from her arm and the blood from between her legs. The sound of rain and thunder startled Olivia as some of the rain started slipping into the cracks.

He pushed her on her knees and walked in front of her. Her trembling lip now bled as she bit down on it. Her eyes were shut tight to try to imagine herself somewhere, anywhere, else.

She opened her eyes and was met with the sight she had seen too many times. When she gave no sign of moving he went closer to her, grabbing her face in his hand.

"You don't get to choose. Put it in." He ordered pressing a hard kiss to her lips. He stood back up and watched as she wrapped her hand around him and took him in her mouth.

When he finished inside her, he shut her mouth with his hand and leaned her head back.

"Swallow." He ordered, and she did as she was told.

His hand made contact with her face repeatedly as his other grabbed a bottle of vodka and pills. Forcing her head back and her mouth open, he poured bottle after bottle of sleeping pills in her mouth followed by vodka that spilled down her throat, and down her body when she chocked on it. The alcohol soaked into the ripped dress that barely hung over her body.

It started to pour harder as he made her sit by the table. The rain spilled over her body as it came in the hole more rapidly through every tiny hole and crevasse.

Her eyesight was blurry due to so much rain getting in her eyes. It's made the hole dark and harder to see with her already drugged and drunken state. Running down her legs was the once dried blood and stains on her body from the previous days mixed with the fresh blood and ejaculation from moments before.

Her eyes were getting heavy and her body felt nearly impossible to move. Her head was bobbing making her eyes jerk open. Every inch of her body screamed out in pain. Her mind telling her to keep fighting the urge to let her eyes close because she would be letting death take over,

but, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Sitting by the table was hard. Her upper body felt so weak and dropped to the ground as the rain ran over her.

"Does someone need help?" He grinned as he grabbed her head and lifted her back up.

He finished whatever it was that he was doing. She couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to watch. He threw her over his shoulder and climbed out of the hole in the ground. He walked a distance and finally arrived at this old truck that was well hidden.

Throwing her in the back, he told her not to move before he walked back in the direction of where they'd just come from.

She stayed, with her knees to her chest, slightly rocking herself. Could she have gotten up and ran? Yes. What was stopping her?