The Beast's Friends

"Elliot. I think someone's trying to get inside." She whispered

"What? Where?..Can you get out?"

Another noise could be heard from the dining room. Then the guest room.

"I dont know. I think there's more than one person, Elliot."

Although she was trying to stay calm, he knew she was terrified. She was using his full name, something she doesn't do often.

"Ok. Stay calm. I'm on my way, your squad is on their way. Do you have your gun?"

"I do." She said and glass being broken was heard from what sounded like the kitchen and spare bedroom. "Elliot? There's definitely more than one. We're not on the first floor how can they get in through the windows?" Her breathing was starting to get out of control.

"Olivia, take a deep breath. Make sure to keep your gun loaded and be ready for anything, but for now go hide somewhere okay."

"I'm hiding. Elliot, I love you. I love you more than anything." She was barely audible now.

"Olivia stop. I love you too, so much, but you're going to be alright. Do you have your gun with-"

He stopped when he heard the bedroom door open and the heavy footsteps entering. The flashbacks started hitting her, hard. The clothes in the closet started swaying and looked as if they'd collapse on her at any moment. The walls were closing in on her. Her heartbeat could be felt in her throat as the tears started to fall.

He stayed silent to not attract any attention to her hiding place, which he knew was the closet. It was her go to. He listened closely as they went to the bathroom and knocked things down. He was only praying that she had thrown things on top of her to not be noticed so easily. It would just look like a pile of worn clothes because of how tiny in a ball she would get under the clothes.

His breathing stopped when he heard the closet door creak open.

"Where the hell is she?"

"She's here. Never saw her leave did you? No. That means she's just hiding. Move!"

The voice was deep and raspy and the footsteps were heavier than the others as he pushed his way to the closet. "You see that? Found her"

"It's just a pile of clothes."

"Dumbasses!" The voice yelled and Elliot could hear Olivia's scream along with three gun shots.

"You bitch! You hit three of my men!" The voice said and was followed by the sound of his hand meeting her skin.

This is bad. Elliot was still 15 minutes away. The squad was only 10. Hopefully they wouldn't leave with Liv before then.

"Please! I'll give you all my money, just put me down!" She plead.

"That's not what Carlos said Lewis wanted us to do with you."

"L-Lewis? No. Please." She cried quietly as the man bent down in the closet.

"What's this? Hello Whoever this is, we're leaving now. Don't wait up."

"You son of a bitch ill get you!" Elliot screamed before the call ended "Fuck!" He screamed as he increased speed.

He pulled into the garage and quickly ran up to the apartment where the team already was.

"Where is she?" He asked out of breath and running to the bedroom.

"Elliot." Fin said quietly. "Do you know why they broke the windows from the inside? There's no way to get in from the outside."

"To scare her. This- No this isn't happening again man. We were just- and" he sat down and stared at the blood on the floor. Three spots. "They need to get that blood. Its from the guys that took her."