Chip

Elliot and Melinda were walking towards the room when Kelly was and they met each others glances.

"Elliot? You're not in the room?" She asked nervous seeing the blinds and door was shut.

"I thought you were." He said then hurried up and went in the room with Melinda following.

All three of them were relived to see her still there, but it quickly faded. Her body was shaking and her heartbeat had slowed down. Her chest was almost completely exposed and her face was wet.

Elliot ran to her side first. He placed the gown back above her breasts to cover them.

"Liv? Liv wake up!" He shouted "What the hell happened Kelly?!"

"What the hell happened? I don't know! Is she allergic to any medication? I gave her something for her fever earlier. And her gown- it's- it's not on!" Kelly said running to the bed.

"No, she's not having an allergic reaction. Watch out." Melinda spoke.

She forced her eye opened and saw that the pupil was small. Looking at her lips she noticed that they were slightly blue. She opened her bag on the end of the bed and grabbed a small bottle, quickly sucking it into a syringe and inserting it into her IV.

"Excuse me. Who are you and what did you just give her?" Kelly questioned.

"Dr. Warner. I gave her Naloxone. The small pupils, blue lips and fingernails, slow heartbeat, and shaking are signs of overdose."

"I'm beginning to think you might know a little bit more about my patient than I do."

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but who the fuck came in here and gave her drugs? Her gown wasn't fucking on! One of those sick pricks got to her again! Her eyes are moving like crazy!" He exclaimed holding her hand in his.

"I'm sorry, I can ask to check security cameras and see. A male nurse told me I was needed in an OR room so I left her, but- oh no." She sat down and shook her head.

"What? What!" Elliot asked eagerly.

"They told me they were good with who they had. No one else was needed or requested. I thought it could've been a simple mistake but saying it out loud. Ugh."

"Did you get a look at him?"

"No. He wore regular nurse attire and a mask. I'm going to run and get you that recording."

"Melinda, do you mind staying with Olivia while I run to the precinct?"

"Not at all, but wait. I'm going to swab her face and mouth to see if any DNA was left behind. I'm also going to do a quick vaginal check. Take it with you for them to run through the system."

He went to his knees by the side of the bed. Her hand was in his as he brought it up to his lips, silently talking against it as Melinda swabbed her chest and mouth. She lifted the covers from the end of the bed and sat her legs up slightly. With gloves on and a flashlight she did a quick examine and determined there was no new trauma.

"All done, Elliot. Elliot?"

"Right. Let me just wipe her off and I'll get going."

•••

Elliot walked through the doors of the elevator- clearly pissed. He gave the bags with the swabs to Amanda and told her to take them to the lab and tell him the results. As soon as he found Cragen in the office he walked in and shut the door.

"Elliot, did something happen to Olivia?" Cragen asked standing.

"Cap, I wasn't gone that long. Not even 30 minutes. I swear!" Elliot paced the room with his hand on his head "It was barely 30 minutes Cap. BARELY! And they got to her. The sick fucks got to her."