A Star

Olivia laid one the middle of the bed. Holding her legs to her chest. Silently she replayed memories in her head. Praying she could get some do overs.

Do overs in life. With her career. Her lovers. Elliot. She should've told him she loved him while she had all those chances. All those chances that he told her and assured her it was all about her. He only had eyes for her. He told her he loved her.

And she didn't say it back. She didn't tell him she loved him when she knew with every fiber in her body that she loved him more than she had ever loved any man. Anyone for that fact.

The creaking sound came from the closet again and he came out. She had finally figured out how he was doing it. There was a door in the floor that could only lead out to somewhere else. But it was locked and she didn't have a clue where he'd put the key.

"Elliot got your video. And I got one from him."

Olivia sat up, hopeful that it would be a video of him assuring her he was on his way. That he wouldn't stop until he found her. That he loved her.

But that wasn't what her eyes were met with. Instead she saw Elliot receiving oral. Him guiding the blonde haired lady with his hand in her hair. Ernesto shut the laptop and placed his lips on her ear.

"He's not looking for you." He pulled her shoulder length hair to the side and began massaging her shoulders. "He's moved on, Olivia."

"No. No he- it's edited. He- he- he would never do that. He wouldn't- he can't. We're still together and- and" Ernesto smacked her in her face, cutting her off.

"And what? He loves you? No he doesn't. He doesn't love you. Come on, Olivia. When's the last time you even had sex with him? This has probably been going on for months."

"No, he promised. He- he promised." She cried not believing what she saw.

In the midst of her crying, Ernesto pushed her down on her stomach. He pushed her thong out the way and pushed his fingers inside of her. Then his hard member.

She laid under his body. Remaining still as he violated her. As he finished inside her. As he started round two. She still stayed still. Playing with a strand of her hair and silently cried.

•••

Elliot opened his tired eyes and groaned. He was outside of his place. Standing up, he tried to remember what happened. Then it hit him.

"Damnit." He sighed.

He walked into the empty condo. The only light was the sunlight shining in through the closed blinds. Olivia had him close them so she could feel more comfortable walking around.

How would he explain this to her? He was drunk and didn't want it. Even that drunk he didn't crave anyone except Olivia. But would she believe him?

He needed to get his mind off of it. He needed to find her first. So he grabbed his coat in preparation for the cold November air. This needed to be over and done with before Thanksgiving. She needed to be back home.

He needed her to be back.

He only had two and a half weeks.

•••

"Where are you? You haven't been to your apartment all day." Amanda shouted at him in the parking lot.

"Lower your voice. I've been at a friends place."

"Oh yeah? With Olivia? You're sleeping with her still aren't you? God!"

"Amanda. Calm down. I'll take you there. Get in." He motioned for her to get in his car.