The Beast's New Chamber

"We have no fucking idea! No idea on where she is!" Nick screamed.

"Can you do me a favor and shut the hell up." Elliot replied back angrily.

"Why don't YOU shut the fuck up!"

"Alright, you want to go tough guy!"

"Guys! Stop we do not need any fights!" Amanda shouted stepping between the two.

They grumbled words and walked off in different directions. Both needing their own time and space to cool off. The case was clearly taking its toll on everyone.

The case had gotten so bad that Cragen actually came back. Not just volunteering anymore, but they let him temporarily come back as his previous position to help the stressed detectives.

No one knew what to do or where to look. Lewis got away and left with no trail behind him. It was like they vanished off the face of the earth. This time he made sure to not be seen by any cameras, and if they had then he must not have been driving because his face failed to pop up on any street camera.

"Run them again! You never know." Cragen said walking around the precinct.

"But Capt-"

"Just do it!"

"Captain? They found some videos in that house and I think you need to see them." Carisi said "I started, but I ca-. I can't watch these and I won't." He finished handing the box of videos to him. Tears trails could lucidly be seen on the detective's face as he walked away quickly.

"I'll watch them with you." Elliot added.

"Elliot, I don't know if you want to-"

"I need to know so I can help her. I just- watching it is not even close to experiencing it."

"Alright. Let's go."

•••

"Morning Sunshine." He whispered in her ear as he flipped her on her back, climbing on top of her.

A thin layer of sweat covered her, painful whimpers leaving her lips as he pushed inside of her. His teeth digging into her neck as he fulfills his needs, his wants. One of his bites landed on top of a vein and pinched so hard she cried out loud and pushed his mouth away without thinking.

"Ow!- oh my god. No I-I didn't mean to! I promise it was an accident! I-I" She whimpered, but he already had her on her feet, face pushed against the wall as he brutally forced himself inside her again.

This time more force was being used. She let herself cry out loud as the pain shot through her body. Pain that triggered the pain of not even two days ago that never healed. Pain she was still suffering from.

He grabbed and pulled his belt off- knowing that she would submit easier after Ernesto told him how he broke her. He raised it high into the air and the whipping sound could be heard in the air as he brought it down to meet her skin.

He continued until he decided to see how much fear had been put in her and brought the belt to her face so she could see it. Her eyes were shut tight when he shouted at her to look. She forced her eyes open and glanced at the belt, quickly shutting her eyes. Her body shook with fear and threatened to fall.