Leisurely

"Are you sure about that?" Elliot asked in a low voice, bringing his forehead to meet hers. "Because we don't have to. I'm okay with not doing anything, Liv."

Olivia closed her eyes and lifted her head to connect their lips. Elliot's hands gently grabbed the sides of her face deepening the already passionate kiss. His hands gliding down to her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They only broke the kiss when they needed to breathe and Olivia was the one to break the silence "I'm sure."

Elliot reconnected their lips and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom. Setting her on the bed, she reached up to unbutton his shirt. Their kiss never breaking as she pushed it off and she moved to his belt. Unbuckling it and letting him push his pants down leaving him in his boxers.

He reached for the zipper on the back of her dress and hesitated. Olivia quickly reassured him by grabbing his wrists and pushing his arm down making him unzip her dress. She stood and watched him quickly pull it off of her, picking her up as soon as it was off and setting her further up on the bed.

His lips chasing hers as she leaned back. Once connected, she melted into the kiss letting his tongue roam her mouth. He sent moans into her mouth as the kiss continued. Her hands finding his head and pulling him into her further, strengthening the vibrations of the moans. His lips moved swiftly from her lips to her neck, letting her catch her breath as he left love marks on it.

He took a moment to sit back and look over her body. She blushed as he looked on intensely, as if he was trying to etch every curve and blemish into memory.

He leaned back on top of her, kissing her lips. His hand rested on top of her panties, feeling them drenched, and he chuckled into the kiss "Gosh, you are ready."

She smiled against his lips "You are too" she mumbled feeling his excitement on her thigh and deepening the kiss pulling his face into hers more.

He moved his mouth over her jaw, leaving a trail of kisses to her neck. A quiet moan escaped her lips as he continued to suck and bite the skin on her neck, kissing the area when done.

He reached under her and undid the bra she was wearing, thus exposing her breasts.

"Elliot, the scars-" She said, lifting his face so he looked at her face instead of her body.

Her dress was already off and her scars were exposed to him already, but he respected her warning. He took his hand from her body and rested them on both sides of her head holding himself up. "You are so beautiful. No scar can change that." He whispered never breaking his gaze at her.

There was a moment of silence before she answered "Okay...Okay." She said taking a deep breath, relaxing her body. She pulled him in for another kiss before nodding her head.

He groaned as he leaned back down and took one of her breasts in his mouth and a throaty moan left her lips as she arched herself into him more. His fingers glided across her body finding their way to her panties, gently touching over the material making light circles.

"Elliot" she quietly whined while arching her back.

He started to laugh but quickly stopped and groaned as he felt her hand through his boxers on his hard on. Looking up he was met with her eyes staring straight at him and a smirk on her lips.