Unconscious

Her calmness left. Everything inside her was alert now. As soon as he pulled the trigger she screamed, watching the blood and brain blow out of the lady's head.

Her sobs were uncontrollable.

•••

She sat on the mattress screaming at the top of her lungs. Her eyes were wide open, staring at now the dead body of the lady Lewis just shot. The image of the shooting replaying over and over again in her head. The fear on the lady's face. The moment her life ended.

Her body was sweating more than before. The room already felt like 100°, now it felt like hell. Breathing was almost impossible. It was a fight against her own body, and she felt she was losing.

She couldn't get it to stop. Over and over it played in her head. The sound of the gunshot. The sound of it going through her skull. The flash when the bullet left the chamber. The blood splattering everywhere.

*gunshot

She screamed again seeing him shoot her in the chest. The lifeless body jerking when the bullet entered her. The blood flowing out of her open chest.

Her sobs were getting louder by the second. She pushed herself against the wall as far as she could. Her body was shaking in a frenzied manner as her screams turned more panicked and erratic. 

"Shut up you WHORE!" He yelled "Shut up!"

He grabbed an empty bottle of vodka and threw it at the wall beside her. She ducked it with her arms covering her head and continued to scream. Another bottle. She crawled away from it without stopping her screams and sobs. The glass shattered everywhere. On the mattress, on the floor, on her.

He threw another bottle. Perfectly aimed to hit her instead of the wall, the bottle hit her and shattered against her skin, leaving an instant bruise on the left side of her ribs. She cried out in pain and wrapped her arms around her rib cage. The air left her lungs.

He walked over to her and wrapped his hands around her throat to silence her, but she still fought against him so she could scream and let her sobs out.

She actually tried to pry his hands off of her for the first time in a while. She couldn't believe she just saw that happen and she wanted to cry herself to sleep. She wanted to get out of the room. She wanted to forget it.

She needed more drugs.

She wanted more.

She just wanted to relax again.

He picked her up by the throat, slammed her head on the ground and began to beat her to no end. There was no mercy as he used every ounce of force and power within himself to cause her excruciating pain. His legs straddled her weak body as his fists met her face and chest.

"Shut. The fuck. Up. Bitch."

Glass caught his eye and he grabbed a large, sharp piece. He, again, cut deeper into the open wound on her wrist.

It had never healed from the first time he reopened it. It just stopped bleeding. Now? He smiled at the thought of the bleeding not stopping. He smiled as she squirmed and screamed beneath him. The look of extreme, agonizing pain that came across her face. The tears that rolled down her face. The whimpering that came from her lips between pleas and begging for him to stop.